Sunday, September 12, 2004
Because i owe ya'all one!
OK- I know it's Sunday, but I hate making "promises I can't keep" so, better late than never! Cheers all !
JESUS' NATIONALITY . . . EVEN GOD ENJOYS A GOOD LAUGH
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black
1. He called everyone "brother"
2. He liked Gospel
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish
1. He went into His Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure He was God.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all---3 proofs that Jesus was a woman
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. And even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more
work to do.
What do you think Ladies- personally I agree with the last!! Have a nice evening: Peace! KC
Invisioned on |7:25 PM|
* * *