Friday, September 17, 2004
Happy Friday !!
Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" poems?
Well, here is a series of promises that really speak about true
1. When you are sad - I will help get you drunk and plot revenge
against the sorry bastard or bitch who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got some sex.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance
I get so you will be brave.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about
how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are
well again. I'll send you some good drugs but I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
Then I'll help you up.
9. And when you get tired of your crappy job I'll help you carry your stuff out the back door when you tell them to take this f---king job and shove it. All the time hoping you'll help me too.
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end.
Why, you may ask? Because you are my friend.
Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend
will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.
Have a great day! Peace, KC
Invisioned on |7:43 AM|
* * *