<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

GREETINGS!!
Sorry I've been slacking, but between yesterday's little blip, and Blogger not wanting to work, this is the first chance I've had to catch up with you all.
Shopping- well, I didn't have alot to spend ( my disability doesn't kick in until next monday) so I didn't go as crazy as I could have. Got 2 pair of "Liz Claiborne" colored jeans ( you know, not the denim, but look like jeans?) My best buy was at the Reebok outlet. I got a pair of walking sneakers, Plus a pair of Rockport suede "maryjane" type shoes, for $35 total for both!! I'm sooooo proud of myself lol!It could of been MUCH worse! ( P.S. to Kim- this one store had so much "bling bling" for sale- YOU would have had a heart attack!)
I mentioned a little blip. Yesterday for some reason, after I took my daily pile of pills ( yuck!) I did some housework, and suddenly got a little dizzy. So I sat down, then laid down on the bed 'cause it made me a little tired. I figured I'd just close my eyes for a few minutes. That was at @ 10:30 am. My son woke me up and 3:45!!!!!! OOOPPPPPSSSS! Guess I was more tired than I thought!
I have decided ( incase you didn't notice) to keep my present template. I LOVE the ones Lori made, But for some reason I can't seem to get into blogger and make that back-up file to move templates back and forth. And I just got done tweaking this one to suit me. I'll get one of her's later when I'm bored with this one. After all, we all can't look alike, can we?
One other thing, I had to delete out smiliecentral. I don't know about all of you, but that put so much spyware on my computer, it was begining to make a mess. So if any of you know somewhere else I can get smilies ( or something similar) let me know!
Have a great day Friends!! Peace ,KC

Invisioned on |12:22 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie