<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

God, is it Birthday heaven or what???





Happy Birthday to one of the best guitarists we know!

I've got about half of my X-mas cards done, I will probably do the rest today. My hands are just not co-operating with the "neatness" factor. I also took out all the presents I've bought so far, and "measured" the piles. You all with kids know, you can't have one bigger ( significantly, anyway) than another. Otherwise you have the " I must have been a better kid than you were" arguments. I think, except for the ones still en-route ( both from Overstock.com and Steph's tupperware party ) that I've just got 2-3 more to buy. Then I can wrap and relax. The major problem is I'm tapped out until Jon gets both his pay and his bonus check. That would not normally be a major biggie, but he gets them 2 days AFTER my next Chemo. Since last time I was a "Zombie" for 4 days afer the last treatment, It looks like I will still have to do the "last minute liz" shopping I've always been famous for. Hopefully I'll get some good bargins though! Then again, maybe I'll get lucky and breeze right through my treatment ( Yea, KC, and maybe you'll win the Lotto! PFFT!) I also have to get the stocking-stuffers, once I get MY bonus.
Hope you all have a great day! I'll "see" you all later! Peace, KC

Invisioned on |8:34 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie