<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday, and I'm back!!!!!!!

And here we are, just a stone's throw from Christmas, and my tree still sits naked in my livingroom. If I don't get that darn thing decorated today- I'm just gonna.....
Ok, enough of that! Went to Hubby's party Saturday, and it was pretty good. It would have been more fun if I could have bowled with everyone, but my energy level just wouldn't have handled it. As it was, one of Jon's co-worker's wives has recently finished with her bout with breast cancer, so I spent quite a bit of the evening talking with her. Got some info about what I am feeling mentally/physically that you just don't get from the drs and nurses. All in all, it was very informative. And I have her #, so if I have any more questions, she's just a phone call away. I've always been the type to handle things on my own, but it's nice to know she's there if there's the need!
Yesterday, I finally had my "zombie" day. Just couldn't get my sh*t together for love nor money. The house looks like it too! I would give my eye teeth for someone to come here for about 2 hours, and just do a few things to help ( vacuum, dust, sweep- ANYTHING!) It seems like I get one little thing done, and I have to sit down for an hour to rest. And with all the kids home for the next 2 weeks, they will be right behind me making new messes no doubt! And with Mom comming over to help with the tree, I'm embarrassed to let her in to see just how messy the place is!( even though I know she understands, I hate to see that "my daughter is a lousy housekeeper" look in her eyes) Oh well, such is life.
I may be in for a treat in the next week or so. An old friend of mine from elementary school is comming down to Fl. for the next 2 weeks. She'll be in Ft. Lauderdale, but she wants to get together. I haven't seen her since we were 18!! We were best friends growing up, and I really hope I can work this out, because I think it would be wonderful to see just how we've both "turned out".We both have 3 kids, and while we lost touch for awhile, I think it would be a blast to see each other again. Maybe it's my "mood" lately, but I seem to be taking people in my life much more seriously than I have in the past. I have always appreciated my family, but friends, while important in my life, are even more so now.
Well, I'd better get off this thing, and get dressed. If I don't at least clean the kitchen, I'll never show my face in public again... J/K
Have a great day ! Peace, KC!

Invisioned on |9:09 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie