<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Ok, I'll bite!

Three Names You Go By:

1. KC
2. Kace ( Janine's slang for me!)
3. Mommy

Three Screennames You Have:
1. KCfla
2. KCfla124
3. kjfine- I know- BORING!!

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I'm optimistic
2. I'm easy-going
3. I'm a hard worker

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
1. My size, I really need to lose some weight!
2. My health ( at the moment!)
3. I love to procrastinate!

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Scottish
2. Irish
3. Pennsylvania Dutch

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Bees
2. ignorance
3. Heights

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Laughter
2. Music
3. My Hubby lol!

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. P.J.'s
2. Leopard print slippers
3. scarf

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Def Leppard
2. Good Charlotte ( blame Becky!)
3. Jet

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. Waterloo Sunset- DL version
2. Vertigo- U2
3. Muppets X-mas album ( goofy, No?)

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Take a computer course
2. Remodeling some of my house
3. Lep trek ( does that count???)

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Trust
2. Humor!
3. Equality!

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I can't cook
2. I'm a romantic
3. I'm graceful

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. Eyes, the window to the soul!
2. Ok I'll say it- A nice BUTT!
3. A great smile!

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. roller skate
2. stay mad at anyone for too long
3. Drive without the radio on

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. gardening
2. Crochet
3. Reading

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Clean the house!
2. Travel! ANYWHERE!
3. Go out to dinner!

Three Careers You're Considering:
1. I have it!
2. Stay at home mom ( never happen!)
3. Roadie for DL? ( Ok, I'm a little goofy this morning- SHOOT ME!)

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. UK
2. Hawaii
3. Travel up north to visit family!

Three Kids Names:
1. Rebekah
2. Andrew
3. Kimberly

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. See my Kids happy in life.
2. Rent/buy a winnabago and just GO!!!
3. Meet the Leps!

So, How'd I do? Some are a little silly, but that's my mood this morning, so pffftt!

Invisioned on |9:52 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie