<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

SO, What do you think??

Whispering Nightmare
Whispering Nightmare


What sort of Nightmare are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Stolen from Rhonda ( via lady Strange ). Interesting, to say the least!
Today I go for my last ( at least until after surgery) Chemo treatment. Mom is supposed to meet me beforehand, so that we can go to my favorite restaurant for lunch first. Sort of my "last meal" , or at least the last one that will taste normal for the next 2 weeks or so. It will probably be Christmas before the affects of this one wear off. I just hope I don't get "knocked down" this time. The Kids are looking forward to Jon's Christmas party this comming weekend. It's a bowling party at the local lanes, with food catered by Carrabbas, and after which the adults go to the comedy club while the kids continue to "bumper bowl". I'd really hate to put a damper on all that, since this is the first year that it's been a whole family thing.
Usually, it's just the adults at a fancy local place. I have insisted that if I'm not up to it, they go anyway- but I don't think they will. POO! They worry too much!
Got my shopping done! Except for a jacket that I just ordered for Jon, which should be here by mid-week next week. Sent my cards ( watch your mail friends ;-)) and all I need to do is wrap! This is probably the first time in recorded history that I won't be up until 3 am on Christmas morning wrapping; WOO HOOO!!!!!!
If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, don't worry. I will be close, actually about 4 feet away on the bed, trying to shake off the meds! Or maybe I'll get lucky this time...........

Peace! KC

Invisioned on |8:21 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie