<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Stolen from Lady Strange's Blog........

Eve
~Eve~
The first seductress.


Which Famous Seductress are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

HUMMMM? Interesting to say the least!

I spent all morning on the phone with various Dr.s offices, trying to get my surgery set up, and my disability to be extended so I don't have to worry about it later, only to find out that I can't do anything for at least another week! POO! I hate leaving all that for later, when I might not be up to it.

I'm just puttering around the house today, then tommorrow out with Mom again. She wants to take me to lunch for my birthday, since she will be working on the actual day. I'm also trying to convince Jon to take me to this really cool arts & crafts festival Saturday, so we can get some really neat gifts for his family. Now that I'm back to "normal", I hope we can have a nice little lunch, and cruise the booths. The kids will be with my BIL, his company is having a big family X-mas party. They don't have kids of their own, so they want to "borrow" ours! HUUMMMM, no kids for 6 hours on my birthday-- and he thought he'd have to ASK???? Seriously, I tried to play it cool, but all I kept thinking is YIPPEEEEE!!!! ( don't get away from the kids enough I guess!)
Question to those Barbie fanatics in the group. Kimmie ( 4yr old) is getting a couple for X-mas, but should I spend the money on a really fancy one ( that she can't play with?) now, or wait to see if the whole barbie thing catches on with her? None of the rest of us girls in this house are doll-types, so I'd just thought I'd ask. She's such a girlie-girl, I really don't know where she got it as none of the other women in the family are. Well, back to the vacuum cleaner, it'slooking rther lonely *sigh*
Peace, KC :-)

Invisioned on |1:41 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie