<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Happy Friday!!
And I work a shorter shift today. Last night turned out to be not so bad, it actually allowed my feet a break, and they didn't hurt so bad when I got home.
Not much to talk about, so we'll get right to the Friday funnies. I don't have one really good one, so it's "2 for 1" day! Take care of you!!! Peace, KC

Subject: THE SICK JOKE RETURNS
Two Arabs are sitting in a Gaza Strip bar chatting over a pint of fermented goat's milk. One pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.
"This is my oldest son, Mohammed...He's a martyr."
"This is my second son, Hammed. He is a martyr also."After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Arab says wistfully,
"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

............................................................................................
And an Airline funny- complements of my "flight attendant cousin!"

An airline passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over the those brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

The woman calmly turned her head and said "In my country, I am a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I am called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, bitch!!"
............................................................................


Oh heck, why not one more!

The mother-in-law....
A man, his wife and mother-in-law went on vacation to the Holy Land.
While they were there the mother-in-law passed away.
The undertaker told them, "You can have her shipped home for
$5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150.00."
The man thought about it and told him he would just have her
shipped home.
The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your
mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and
spend only $150.00?"
The man replied, "A man died here 2000 years ago, was buried here,
and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that
chance!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!! KC :-)

Invisioned on |8:27 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie