<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Junk, with assorted Stuff....
I'm doing ok, not great, but ok. My stomach, while not giving me an intimate relationship with "Ralph", is not really on an even keel. Which means food doesn't do much for me right now. I'm basically forcing some down as needed, which is not my idea of a good time! And this is just round 1. I have 3 more of these treatments to go, which will only compound the "side-effects" each time. Drugs! I need more drugs! Is it April yet??????
Work is going well, I'm managing to keep up, and not wear myself out. And my feet no longer scream at me at the end of the day. Thank goodness! And I see my PS Friday for another treatment towards my reconstruction. More pain- YEA!!!
I was watching the news last night, and our local politicians have decided to try to wave the "impact fee" on new housing down here. This is what they use to build/expand schools down here. WTF?? Most schools down here are overcrowded, even with as many as 20 portables as classrooms.( which, BTW, are not very safe in the bad weather we are prone to!) Where are they going to get the money for schools??? They say they're planning on a penny sales tax- BAH! Those kind of things never pass- the retirees will not vote a single tax in, for anything! They move down here to get away from taxes, and since this one is for kids ( which they don't have anymore!) It will fly like the proverbial lead balloon! Idiots! Fools! Sorry, it just pisses me off!
One more thing for you all. I will be receiving soon 10 pink "breast cancer" bracelets. You know, like the yellow "Livestrong" ones, only for breast cancer. I need one for Mom, and the rest are up for grabs. I will mail one to you if you wish, with one caveat- You must promise to wear it! I will mail one to you if you wish ( no charge), just e-mail me. I'm not turning into a "crusader", but I will admit that I wouldn't wish what I'm going through on anyone. And if seeing the bracelets will remind people to get checked/treated, then it's worth it!
I will try to be "around" more, but I haven't been up to it. This crap I'm feeling should pass in the next few days, and I'll be back to my normal "silly" self. Bear with me friends, and until then- Peace! KC

Invisioned on |8:31 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie