<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, March 18, 2005

"..................I've got Friday on my mind...."
Sorry, I heard that song in the car this morning, and now it's stuck in my head. And as misery wants company..... hehehe!
Well, I'm doing ok. I still can't really eat, but perhaps later today. Meanwhile, my hubby and his crew ( he's a surveyor, btw) have been collecting Pepsi caps for me, so I can get some free tunes for my I-Pod. I have to load them in this morning and go "shopping"! I haven't really loaded any of my CD's on it yet. I have loaded all the DL concerts, bootlegs, b-sides and such that I had on my computer. I tend to go for single tracks/songs that I like, while not wanting the whole album. The only problem with that is sometimes I have a hard time remembering which artist/song title it is that I want- when I'm actually ON I-tunes! I just hate CRS ! Really!
The visit at the dr. went well. I now am actually starting to see some "progress". Though I am not ready for reconstruction, at least I am starting to "balance out". At least there's enough that my bra will not "slide" up when I raise my arm on that side. ( sorry if that's a bit graphic, but some of you had wanted to know.) Another month or so, and I should at least look normal. And he said I've healed really well, so that surgery should go very smoothly. Good- 'cause I'm so not looking forward to getting cut open again. Look you all, I'm not gonna preach. But if all you women friends of mine are not getting checked for this- I'm gonna fly to you and kick your butts into next year! If "seeing" what I'm going through has not convinced you- well then I don't know what else would! Even my stubborn, bullheaded mother has gone for a mammo. And believe me, that was something for the record books!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to post something about the Terri Schiavo case today, but since I already put my opinion up on Tig's comments, I'll refrain here. Suffice it to say, I hope she gets to finally rest in peace.
Well, It's Friday. I have a couple for you all today. And to my NY, and Canadian readers: I in no way endorse, approve, or practice those tactics listed below. Really, I don't! I LOVE you tourists/snowbirds! Send us some more- the last one's tasted great!! ( Tig- would you agree!??)
:-)


A Floridian, a New Yorker and a Canadian are in a bar one night having a beer.
The New Yorker drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.He says "In New York our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice".
The Canadian (obviously impressed by this) drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces.He says "In Canada we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either'.
The Floridian, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the New Yorker and the Canadian.He says "In Florida we have so many New Yorkers and Canadians that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice".


A husband and wife are traveling by car from Key West to Boston.
After almost twenty-four hours on the road, they're too tired to continue and they decide to stop for a rest.They stop at a nice hotel and take a room, but they only plan to sleep for four hours and then get back on the road.
When they checked out four hours later, the desk clerk hands them a bill for $350.The man explodes and demands to know why the charge is so high. He tells the clerk although it's a nice hotel but the rooms certainly aren't worth $350.When the clerk tells him $350 is the standard rate the man insists on speaking to the Manager.
The Manager appears, listens to the man, and then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center that were available for the husband and wife to use. But we didn't use them", the man complains. "Well, they are here, and you could have," explains the Manager.
He goes on to explain they could have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. "The best entertainers from New York, Hollywood and Las Vegas perform here," the Manager says."But we didn't go to any of those shows," complains the man again. "Well, we have them, and you could have",the Manager replies.
No matter what facility the Manager mentions, the man replies, "But we didn't use it!"The Manager is unmoved, and eventually the man gives up and agrees to pay.
He writes a check and gives it to the Manager. The Manager is surprised when he looks at the check. "But sir," he says, "this check is only made out for $50.""That's right," says the man. "I charged you $300 for sleeping with my wife."
"But I didn't!" exclaims the Manager.
Well," the man replies, "she was here, and you could have."

Have a great Friday! Peace and Love- KC

**edit** Check out the scrolling words in the taskbar below. I finally got around to changing the song lyrics. 2 points to the first to "name that tune!" KC ;-)

Invisioned on |8:17 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie