<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Just a few thoughts today...
We went to that arts festival yesterday. And while it was very nice, I didn't find anything ( that I could afford, anyway!) Why is it that everything I like is WAAAYYY overpriced?? Champagne taste on a beer budget- that's me! Oh well, better I saved the money anywho.
Jon made dinner last night ( the first time since my chemo). He even bought some shrimp, ( which is my favorite food) and I could not eat more than a few bites. GRRRRRRR, I just hate this! He goes to all that trouble, and I'm worthless. It's not that I'm not hungry- hell, my stomach is growling as I type this. But the minute the smell of food hits, it goes from hungry to upset in a second! Another day or two, and perhaps it will go away. This is longest that this problem has lasted so far. Maybe I'll loose some weight? Yea, gotta look at the bright side, right?!
I work the late shift today ( 2pm to 10 pm). I like "closing" on Mondays. It gives me a chance to finish anything I didn't get done over the weekend, and since "Major Tom" ( my boss- I've told you all about him before) closes on Mondays- there is a good chance I'll get off a little early. He's one of the few pharmacist's I know that will close up on his own. He doesn't mind checking out a register drawer, and all of that. It's not "beneath him" to do this stuff. Gotta love the guy!
A few comments on what's going on around blogland.
Rhonda- I HATE IRONING!!! If I have an article of clothing that needs the wrinkles taken out, I'll put them in the dryer with a wet washcloth. Works every time! Mostly I just don't buy "everyday" clothes that require ironing in the first place. Why make more work for myself????
Traci- Stupid people drive me crazy! Like the cops don't have enough to do?? Sheesh!
Michael- you would have loved my backyard a couple of weeks ago. we had a whole flock of Robins back there! Had to have been 100+. The kids got a kick out of watching them "playing around" .
Jude- MAXINE ROCKS!! "Nuff said!
Steph- gotta love kids! My Kimmie would have done the same, so don't feel so bad about it. I'm sure that's not the first time that's happened, if those switches are as low as you say
That's all I can think of at the moment. Oh Yea, one other thing............



Happy Birthday Terri! May your day be filled with peace, love and laughter. You deserve it! {{{{HUG}}}}}

"Later, Gators!"
Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |8:54 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie