<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy April First!! A.K.A. Fool's Day!
I just want to start by saying that you will not get any fool's day jokes from me. I've had too many played on me that were just mean and cruel. I will not subject you, my friends, to any of that. But if your into them, go to the "SOL" site, and see the latest "Bloomberger" news snippet from "Mark the comedian". Had me going until my caffeine kicked in, let me tell you!!!!
And so we meet the end of another week. WHOOPEEEE! I'm really tired this week for some reason. I guess it's because I've worked 6 days, even if it hasn't been a full day each time. I work 12 to 6 today. But I may have to go in early, as one of our pharmacist's just called, and we're having an audit. BLEH! But until I get that call............... A few problems I need help with.
1. The afore mentioned keychains. I've managed to get the pictures ready, but when I actually went to print them, they came out larger than they were onscreen. Which means that they are too big for the keychains to hold, without cutting out parts of the pics/graphics. So I'm still working on them. I'll let you know when they are ready for mailing. which leads me to problem 2
2. Any suggestions as to a good photo editing software? All I have at present is what comes with Microsoft XP, which is paint. And I just can't seem to do with it what I want. And I've gone to Best Buy and looked, but some of them are SOOO expensive. I'd hate to spend money on one, and than find out it sucked, or worst yet- too hard to figure out!! You all know I'm tech-challenged, so any help would be appreciated.
3. Due to the crazy work schedules around here ( I work Sunday, and Hubby will probably have to work Saturday) we had to "postpone" Andy's birthday celebration. Which means I will have to host it right after my next chemo! So any ideas about what to do with a half dozen 11 year old boys, that won't tax my strength would be appreciated! And if it doesn't cost 1/2 the national debt, so much the better!!
Well, that's about it for now. So here's your weekly giggle(s)



REDNECK LOVE POEM
SUSIE LEE DONE FELL IN LOVE;
SHE PLANNED TO MARRY JOE.
SHE WAS SO HAPPY 'BOUT IT ALL,
SHE TOLD HER PAPPY SO.
PAPPY TOLD HER, SUSIE GAL,
YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER.
I'D JUST AS-SOON YO' MA DON'T KNOW,
BUT JOE IS YO' HALF BROTHER.
SO SUSIE PUT ASIDE HER JOE
AND PLANNED TO MARRY WILL,
BUT AFTER TELLING PAPPY THIS,
HE SAID, "THERE'S TROUBLE STILL."
YOU CAN'T MARRY WILL, MY GAL,
AND PLEASE DON'T TELL YO' MOTHER,
BUT WILL AND JOE, AND SEVERAL MO'
I KNOW IS YO' HALF BROTHER.
BUT MAMA KNEW AND SAID, MY CHILD,
JUST DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
MARRY WILL OR MARRY JOE,
YOU AIN'T NO KIN TO PAPPY.


And just because.............................. ;-)


Many of us "old folks" - those over 50, WAY over 50, or on the
way to 50 - are quite confused about how we should present
ourselves. We're unsure about the kind of image we are
projecting and whether or not we are correct as we try to
conform to current fashions. Despite what you may have seen on
the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and
should be avoided.

1. A nose ring and bifocals

2. Spiked hair and bald spots

3. A pierced tongue and dentures

4. Miniskirts and support hose

5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads

6. Speedo's and cellulite

7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar

8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor

9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge

10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist

11. Bikinis and liver spots

12. Short shorts and Varicose veins

13. Inline skates and a walker

And the ultimate "bad taste" in fashion for the "older
folks".........

14. Thongs and Depends


That's it for me! Have a great Friday, Love and Peace, KC



Invisioned on |9:11 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie