<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, April 08, 2005

I just can't get enough...
Of the mini-clip on www.defleppard.com! I'll admit, I've always like Bad Company, and that song in particular, but from what I hear of our guys doing it- AMAZING!
Oh , and another note from my favorite DJ-
From: KC Fine Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:30 AMTo: Rhoads, Chris (CBI-Orlando Radio)Subject: A request?
Sorry, it's me again. I was wondering if you were able to play that new song by Def Leppard yet? I just had my last Chemo treatment yesterday ( been battling cancer since last October) and it would do wonders to lift my spirits! (If you can't - any Lep will do!) Thanks again for your patience! KC in Palm Bay!

And His response!

Hey KC,

Yes I did play the new Leppard, pretty good. Joe's vocals sound a lot different to me. I'll have Hildi play it for you Tuesday between 3 and 5pm.

My Mom has just celebrated her 11th birthday cancer free! Good luck and hope you have a nice weekend!

Chris

-- Isn't he nice?! The only problem is I work then. **sigh**! Well, at least I know they have it, and are willing to play it, no? Maybe "major Tom" will let us bring in a radio, he has in the past. Or if any of you want to hear it ( and haven't) it's http://whtq.com/ . I assume he means this coming Tuesday. Hildi is the afternoon DJ, and she's a good one too! But I usually bug Chris, because I'm home in the morning while he's on.
Andy's b-day went well. He got some really good stuff. And we had Ice cream cake for dinner. Oh well, so much for the diet! I think maybe, if the weather holds, I'll try for some "gardening" time this weekend. If I'm up to it. Otherwise I'll work on that needlepoint for the nephew. I'll check in tomorrow! Peace all! KC

Invisioned on |7:52 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie