<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Ok, I've calmed down some....NOT!!!
Well, My day off, and I have some errands to run. I have to go up to Cocoa Beach ( theme from "I dream of Jeanie" playing in the background) to get Kimmie's birth certificate. I'll need it to register her for Kindergarden this year. It's the only office in all of Brevard county that does that. And since I also have to see Dr. B, and "get pumped up", I figure on "killing 2 birds with 1 stone". I can't understand why there is only the one office in the whole of this county though. Having to drive 50 miles just to get there seems a bit harsh.
The more I think about those DL tickets, the more it seems like I'll be sitting on the far end of the section. But the venue is not too big, so the view should still be good. And I went on their website, and they don't SEEM to have a rule against regular cameras. But I'm not too worried, 'cause after all, I have a camera-phone. Though it would be much better to take my digital camera, with the 4x zoom on it. It would be nice to get a picture, and finally put to rest the age-old question: What color are Joe's eyes really? hehehehehe! Now the waiting begins.....
I've also decided to do some much needed clothes shopping. I haven't been in the mood recently, since everything I try on "hangs" funny on me right now. But it's gotten to the point that I am down to just 4 decent work outfits. And that is getting really old! So I'm going to have to buck up, and just use a little imagination. Because I'm sick and tired of the same-old, same-old. There's a really nice mall near my Dr's office, so Mom and I are going there. As much as I hate shopping with her ( she's really picky!) She's the only one that knows what looks good on me. I've never been a "clothes horse", and my taste usually runs to T-shirts and Jeans. So for the other stuff, I'll need her help. Sorry thought coming from a 46 yr old woman, Huh?!
Well, I'd better get started. You all have a great day, and I leave you with the traditional Friday Funny!!

Inside every older lady is a younger lady -- wonderingwhat the hell happened.
Cora Harvey Armstrong-
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. ButI can usually shut her up with cookies.

The hardest years in life are those between ten andseventy.-Helen Hayes (at 73)-

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think ofthem as stray eyebrows. -Janette Barber

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse.-Lily Tomlin

A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.-Carrie Snow

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.-Laurie Kuslansky-

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed untilI faint.-Erma Bombeck

-Old age ain't no place for sissies.-Bette Davis-

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome-

The phrase "working mother"! is redundant.-Jane Sellman

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.-Jennifer Unlimited

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.-Charlotte Whitton

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.-Caryn Leschen

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.-Jennifer Unlimited

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.-Catherine

-When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow!-Kathy Buckley

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes becauseI know I'm not dumb -- and I'm also not blonde.-Dolly Parton-

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them.-Sue Grafton

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you canride on-Roseanne Barr

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country..-Elayne Boosler-

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. Maryon Pearson

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman. Margaret Thatcher

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.-Gloria Steinem

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.-Zsa Gabor

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Peace and Love to all! KC

Invisioned on |7:46 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie