<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, April 15, 2005

TGIF!!!!!!
And I hope a good one for all! As you may ( or may not) have noticed, I've done a bit of work here in blogland. Finally got around to fixing my sidebar. I'd pretty much figured out how to get everything "lined up" a few weeks ago, but life got in the way of me actually sitting down to do it. And I've added a few things. Like the "band" at the top, and some additional graphics ( and finally got around to giving Kim credit for her's- MY BAD!). So I may "surf" a little more this morning, and see what other fun things I can put up here. Since I really don't have anything pressing to do at the moment. Keep your eyes peeled! ( Oh- does anyone know how to get my "profile" linked up? I can't seem to figure that one out!)
I do have to clean house for Andy's party, but I'm waiting for the kids to get home, and then they will all help me- like it or not! And the rest of the weekend is mine, so I'm just gonna relax, and have some fun. Becky goes to her concert tomorrow, to see Green Day, and My Chemical Romance. She's so excited- she's been counting the days, but now it's "hours"! Sounds familiar, Huh?!
So, having said all that, it's time.......! This one came through company e-mail, from our Pharmacy Tech trainer. Now, I suppose most of you get this kind of thing in your e-mails all the time. But this is a first for Walgreens. Normally, it's just not done. So it was a thrill, and I thought you all would get a kick out of it:

Some standard scientific units we should all be familiar with..............
1- Ratio of an igloo's circumference to it's diameter = Eskimo Pi
2- 2000 pounds of Chinese soup = Won ton
3- 1 millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope
4- Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement = 1 bananosecond
5- Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram
6- Time it takes to sail 220 yards at 1 nautical mile per hour = Knotfurlong
7- 365.25 days of drinking low calorie beer = 1 lite year
8- 16.5 feet in the Twilight Zone = 1 Rod Serling
9- Half a large intestine = 1 semicolon
10- 1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz
11- Basic unit of laryngitis = 1 hoarsepower
12- Shortest distance between two jokes = a straight line
13- 453.6 graham crackers = 1 pound cake
14- 1 million microphones = 1 megaphone
15- 1 million bicycles = 1 megacycle
16- 365.25 days = 1 unicycle
17- 2000 mockingbirds = two kilomockingbirds
18- 10 cards = 1 decacard
19- 52 cards = 1 deckacard
20- 1 kilogram of falling figs = 1 fig Newton
21- 1000 grams of wet socks = 1 literhosen
22- 1 millionth of a fish = 1 microfiche
23- 1 trillion pins = 1 terrapin
24- 10 rations = 1 decoration
25- 100 rations = 1 C-ration
26- 2 monograms = 1 diagram
27- 2.4 statute miles of intravenous surgical tubing at Yale University Hospital = 1 I.V. League

Peace and Love to all! KC

Invisioned on |8:45 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie