<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Well, here we go again. Another week. Although I officially started yesterday, working 9am to 6 pm. My legs and feet really hurt last night, after 9 hours and no decent breaks. I'll really be glad when this crap is all over.
Speaking of which, this Weds. is my LAST CHEMO!! At least, that's the plan-providing all my subsequent tests turn out ok. I'll be having some radiation treatments, but those are not supposed to be that bad, just a little skin irritation. So after all the rest, those should be a breeze. And then just reconstructive surgery, to get me back to "normal". I'm the most worried about the tests. If they show any problems, I'm back to square 1. So a few crossed fingers would not be amiss ;-)
I talked to "major Tom" yesterday, and we are gonna go without a Senior Tech for a while. He feels that the crew works so well as a unit, we really don't need one. Truthfully, I think he's right. Giving someone that position could cause strife, and while the pay would be nice, I'd rather keep the peace. So that's how it's gonna go for now.
I really appreciate all your suggestions for Andy's B-day! I called the local bowling alley, and unfortunately, they're all booked for this coming weekend. So I think we'll just do the "movie" thing. Unless something better comes up in the meantime. At least I can give him the one present he wants- which is an I.O.U. for concert tickets ;-). I just hope Chris Rhodes wasn't "yanking my chain" about the situation. But seriously, the Leps haven't missed FL since '81, so the chances of them doing so now does seem a bit pessimistic!
I also found a website that has what I've wanted for some time now. I can order ( what I call) car window graphics. For $50, I can finally have what I want for my car windows: on the front-- "It's better to burn out.....", and on the back-- "Than fade away!!!!...." Crazy? No, I've dreamed of having that on my car for YEARS now, and I'm finally gonna do it. Hubby will no doubt just shake his head, or roll his eyes. But it's my car, damn it! So I'll put on it what I want! Right friends??!!!
Well, I'm due in at 10am, and I still have to make my lunch. I'll catch you all this evening! Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |7:55 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie