<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Just a few things to say today. I sent an e-mail this morning, to that favorite DJ of mine.
To: Rhoads, Chris (CBI-Orlando Radio)Subject: Pretty Please?
Hey- it's your "pest in the east" again. I'm going to be on this thing all morning, and I would love it if you could play Def Leppard for me! I'd REALLY love it if you played "No Matter What"!
And FYI- we're having a get-together before the Kissimmee show, at the steak house by the "Ho-Jo's" on 192. Should start around 4-ish, and if you'd like to drop by, your more than welcome! I'll even spring for the first drink- since you've been so nice ;-)! Peace, KC in Palm Bay...

And his reply:

Well KC I may have to take you up on that offer! We'll probably be at the arena broadcasting before the show.

I'll try and do some Lep for you soon. Have a good weekend,
Chris

Isn't he cool! I hope I get to meet him, he's really been a good guy about my DL obsession!

And I tried to get a pic today of the radiation treatment room, to give you all a "view" into my world, but I must have forgotten to hit the save button! My Bad! I'll try to get one Monday.
That's about it. I'm off to get some cleaning done. The kids' last day of school is Tuesday, and if I don't get this place in shape, it will only get worse. And I'd like at least one day of "rest' this weekend! SOOOOOO IT's FRIDAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
the first is complements of Tig....

During a good manners and etiquette class, the teacher says to her students:
"If you were courting a well educated young girl from a prominent family
and during a dinner for two you needed to go to the toilet, what would you say to her?
"Mike replies : Wait a minute, I'm going for a piss.
The teacher says : That would be very rude and improper on your part.
Johnny replied : I'm sorry I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a minute.
The teacher says : That's much better but to mention the word "toilet"during a meal, is unpleasant.
And Charlie says:
"My dear, please excuse me for a moment. I have to go shake hands with a personal friend, whom, I hope, to be able to introduce to you after dinner. "
The teacher passed out.

And just because I can ( and I haven't gotten any good LOOONGGG ones lately!)

Redneck Intelligence:

Hello, is this the FBI?"
"Yes What can I do for you?"
"I'm calling to report about my neighbor Virgil Smith.
He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood!"
"Thank you very much for the call, sir."
The next day, the FBI agents descend on Virgil's house.
They search the shed where the firewood is kept.
Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana.
They sneer at Virgil and leave.
The phone rings at Virgil's house.
"Hey, Virgil! This here is Floyd. Did the FBI come?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yep."
"Happy Birthday, buddy"
Who Says Rednecks Aren't Real Bright!

Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |10:37 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie