<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, May 12, 2005


My "Mystery" present!
I know it looks alittle beat up-remember, this came home in an 11-yr-old boy's backpack. But you can see that it says "Def Leppard Rocks" when you look close enough!
I have to be at radiation at 8:45. And with the traffic this time of day, that means I have to leave NOW! So I'll be back later this morning. I don't have to be to work until 2 pm.
Off to get nuked! :-)


Ok, I'm back. It went pretty well, only about 15 minutes total. They did all the pre-lim work yesterday. The skin on my upper chest has more X's and dots than the Miami Dolphin playbook!! And they have to stay there throughout my treatments! Should be an interesting time in the shower. But it was either that- or MORE tatoos! And I just didn't want all these marks to be that permanent! And it seems that I will now have to use special soaps, and special lotions on my skin, to keep the "burn" factor down. LOVELY! Everyday, for the next 5 & 1/2 weeks. I'll even have to go the morning after the concert. Well, at least I don't have to be "awake" for this ;-)
And shopping was a big fat waste yesterday. I couldn't find anything that fit, that was reasonably priced. And why, in Florida, are they selling dark colored dresses, in heavy fabrics- FOR SUMMER???? This wedding is outside, in a tent, in JUNE! That means it will probably be 90 degrees + outside. I'd melt in most of the outfits I saw for sale! The buyers for these stores must all live in the Arctic! My only consulation is that Becky has agreed to wear a skirt for the wedding. Believe me- this is news! I don't think that girl of mine has worn a dress since she was 7 years old. So that's at least one battle I don't have to wage!
I work the late shift today, and with an "unknown" pharmacist. This should be an interesting day at work. But for now, I have some time to surf, and rest up. So I'll be around. And hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow morning to post my usual Friday fare before I head off. If I don't, I'll post it in the evening. I promise! ( yes, you may all break out in THAT chorus now!)
Have a good day all! Peace and Love- KC

Invisioned on |6:51 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie