<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Well, this has to be a record for me....
Getting up early, just to post! I swear, I don't know how I'm gonna handle this ( at least for the nest 2 weeks, until school is out!) Damn- I hate mornings! Ok, now that I got that out of my system.........
I worked yesterday with a Pharm. named Mike. He's really a nice guy- I've worked with him before. Anywho, we were talking during the evening, and he asked me how I was doing and such. I mentioned that I was going to a concert to celebrate the end of my treatments. And when I told him who- he went nuts! "They're so great! Wow! When's the concert again?!" He then started re-arranging his schedule so he could go. He just kept saying how DL IS rock,( and all those things we all know ;-) ). Now, I wonder if the guy's would pay me commisson for all these seats I've managed to get sold for them ......................
I'll post more later, or tomorrow. But I wanted to get this in before I left this morning. Can't have you all starting your day without a giggle, can I!

The FBI had an opening for an assassin.After all
the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were 3 finalists.
Two men and a woman.
For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.
Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill Her!
The man said, "You can't be serious, I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."
The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."
Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband.
She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.
The door opened slowly and there stood the woman.
She wiped the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair."


MORAL: Women are evil. Don't mess with them

And Just because I can- hey it's my blog after all! :-)

Death Bed Confession..... Jake was dying.
His wife, Becky, was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side.
She held his fragile hand, tearsrunning down her face.
Her praying roused him from his slumber.
He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly."Becky my darling," he whispered.
"Hush my love,"
she said. "Rest, don't talk."
He was insistent. "Becky,"
he said in his tired voice, "I have something that I must confess."
"There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Becky,
"Everything's all right, go to sleep."
"No, no. I must die in peace,
Becky. I ..... I..... slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your mother!"
"I know, sweetheart," whispered Becky,
"let the poison work."

Have a great day all! Peace and Love- KC

Invisioned on |6:10 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie