<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I really didn't think I would have anything to say today.... Until I remembered something---
That is exactly 1 year ago today that I started this blog. This was my first post:
...........................................................................
Well, this is a stretch for me- Mrs Tech-Challenged 2004! I must be out of my mind to start this, but then again I have been called crazy more than once in this life! I don't know how much I'll have to share so bear with me! I know that I will try not to be unfair to any person in my scope of friends- and will not spread gossip or slander anyone ! I only hope I will have something meaningful to say on occasion. WISH ME LUCK!!!!! KC in Fla
..............................................................................................
Well, hasn't A LOT changed in 1 year. Did I EVER have something to say?! Of course, had the option been mine, I'd've rather not had all THAT to talk about! But I do notice 2 things:
1- I don't think I've "slandered" anyone on this blog. Well, maybe our x-manager, but that doesn't count. I meant my friends after all.
2- I am no longer "tech-challenged"! Well, OK, I won't be working for Microsoft anytime soon. But concidering this time last year- I didn't know what HTML was- I think my knowledge of the computer has come a LOOOONNNGGGG way! I mean, I can actually tweek my blog, play with pictures, and have all kinds of neat graphics on my side bar- Who'd've thunk it???!!!

I've also met/learned alot about people from this thing. Good/bad/whatever. And made some wonderful friends. One's that, truth be told, I don't think I could have gotten through this last year without. I know my family is here for me, but in a strange way- YOU ALL are a part of my family. An Online family that I wouldn't trade for all the tea in China. You have shared your lives, your dreams and your secrets with me. You have laughed, cried and yelled both with me, and on my behalf. ( damn, I had to go get a tissue after I re-read that-sorry!) Turns out, my last year was anything but boring ( how I wish It had been!) But you all have stood by me, and given me the strength that I never knew I had in me. Honestly, had it not been for this and you all, I don't think I could have made it through this last year with my sanity intact. ( or my sense of humor- such as it is!)
For all of that- BLESS YOU ALL!
So on to year 2. May we all have a year filled with Love, Smiles, Peace & Happiness! (Oh, AND LEPPARD of course!)
From my computer to yours-{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}} Thanks! KC in FLA :-)

Invisioned on |8:13 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie