<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, June 17, 2005


Well, what a handsome Irishman, No?
I have a few other pics, but these are the only ones that came out clear from the get-go! I'll spend some time this weekend trying to "clean-up" the other ones. I just hope I know how! Oh and I forgot about the disposible that Andy took shots with. I'll get that developed today. He was standing on his chair, so perhaps his will be less crowd, and more band?? I can only hope!
I'm still riding the "High" that is DL, and am in heavy negotiations to buy those 2 tickets from Scar. Jon will probably have a cow, but since I am planning this as a weekend "get-away" for the 2 of us, perhaps that will calm him a bit. And if he comes, perhaps he'll see why I'm just crazy about this band. ( I know- I'm a dreamer- SO SHOOT ME!) How I can drool over Joe Elliott, with him standing next to me though, is still something I'll have to work out!
I went to my treatment this morning, and the tech was worried about the "burns" I have. She said that I will have to use massive amounts of Aloe on them this weekend, to avoid infection. Since my last treatment is Monday, I don't think it will come to that. But I don't want to add "Insult to injury" so my poor Aloe plant is toast! I'll probably smell really weird this weekend, but if it works........................
Well, it's Friday! So without any further ado, your weekly "giggle"----

( My appoligies to any of you guys that read my blog- but most of the jokes come from women, so what can you expect?????)

> Subject: To Make The Ladies Happy!
Why do men pee standing up?
God was just about done creating man, but he had two things left over in his bag and He couldn't quite decide how to split them between Adam and Eve.
He thought He might just as well ask them. He told them one of the things He had left was a thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing up.
"It's a very handy thing,"God told them, "and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it."
Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh, please give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Pleeease! Give it to me!"
On and on he went like an excited little boy. Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it.
So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up.
Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place- first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away -
laughing with delight all the while.
God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve,
"Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left."
"What's it called?" asked Eve.
"Brains," said God.

Have a great weekend all! Peace, Love and Rock 'N Roll to you all! KC

P.S.- No, your eyes are not deceiving you! I finally got around to making the font-type larger on this darn thing. I figured if even I had to wear my glasses to read my own blog- the type was just too flippin' small!
P.S.S.- I have recieved an e-mail that my SIL in Seattle sent. It seems that she's sent a link to my blog to all the "clan" and in-laws. So HI CAMPBELL CLAN! You all can comment if you like, you don't need a blog or e-mail- just type away!! I'd love to hear from you all ( to my "twin" Karen- our pic is down below- just scroll down sweetie :-) )!!!!!

Invisioned on |9:46 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie