<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Ok, I'm game!
1. What is your name?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

I wasn't going to do it, but what the heck!?
Sorry I didn't get back here yesterday, but all the running around finally got to me. What little energy I had left I had to use on the kids and house. Sheesh, it truly amazes me how fast my house can go from clean to "trashed". The kids kept the house neat the whole time Mom was here, but the minute she left- no way!
One thing I did not mention about the Hollywood trip,( 'cause Hubby was sitting right here!) is that he really made me upset. I mean, I wanted to take him- A night alone with him, Good music, and let him meet some of my "DL" friends. I had hoped to ease any reservations he has about the whole "DL fan-dom" as it were. Well, he was NOT co-operative AT ALL. When we got to the venue, I told him I wanted to find DeflepKim. He was "why?" I told him she had just lost her father, and I wanted to give her my condolences. He grunted, but tagged along. But when I introduced him to Kim , Scar & Sha.. etc- He just stood back with a "puss" on his face. He didn't even TRY! Before the concert started, I spotted Kat in the stands, and stood up waving- trying to get her attention. He told me "sit down, your making a specticle of yourself". I wanted to go say hello to her, but the look he gave me stopped me. I didn't want to start a fight right there in the venue! And through the whole concert he just stood there with his arms crossed, looking around. He didn't even applaud at the end- just "ok, let's get out of here". I had hoped to meet up with everyone and go to the buses, but NO. He said he " wanted a beer, and to go to bed". And after reading Sha's post on the forum, I would have FINALLY met them, had I gone. **SIGH**
So next time I'll take Andy. Or Devon. Or Becky even. She would have at least gone along with me to the buses. My worst fears were realized- he just doesn't "get it". And all the rest of the weekend, he's been a grouch. I don't know why I even tried to take him. Live and learn. But it put a damper on the evening. It's going to be a LONG time before I go to another concert with him. Sorry to say.
I work the late shift today, so I'm off to catch up with you all. Have a great Monday, and I'll see you soon.
Love and Peace, KC

Invisioned on |8:33 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie