<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Ok, now I'm FLOORED!
Al you all may know, we leave tomorrow morning on our family vacation. Well, I was talking about it at work a few weeks ago, and mentioned how I was worried about the kids being stuck in the back seat of the car together for hours on end. SO- "Major Tom" mentioned that he had a portable DVD player, and did we want to borrow it for the trip? Of course- I said yes, we'd love to.
Flash forward to about 10 minutes ago. He was supposed to drop it by my house today. But he's been putting in a lot of hours ( we are very short of pharmacists!) and could I come by the store to pick it up. No problem I said. Then he dropped the BOMB!
"Well, Karen, my wife and kids just took off for the weekend, and took ours with them. SO I WENT OUT AND JUST BOUGHT YOU ALL ONE!!!!!!" Just be sure to break it to 'fur-face' ( my silly nick-name for Jon) easy so he isn't mad"
He didn't have to do that! Becky's friend has one we could have borrowed. He didn't have to go out ( God only knows when, he worked 8 am til 10pm yesterday alone!!) and spend that kind of money just so we would have one. We certainly could have done without!
Sorry- but this man's generousity just blows my mind!
Well, I have to try and pick my jaw up off the floor, and get laundry done. I have a ton of stuff to do, and sittling here isn't doing it! Your Giggle is below. Someone pinch me- I think I'm still in shock!

Subject: Oh, my body!
If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it.
My fenders are too wide to be considered stylish. They were once as sleek as a little MG; now they look more like an old Buick.
My seat cushions have split open at the seams. My seats are sagging.
Seat belts?I gave up all belts when Krispy Cremes opened a shop in my neighborhood!
Air bags? Forget it. The only bags I have these days are under my eyes.Not counting the saddlebags, of course.
I have soooooo many miles on my odometer. Sure, I've been many places and seen many things, but when's the last time an appraiser factored life experiences against depreciation?
My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.
My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.
My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.
It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.
But here's the worst of it--almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter
.....my radiator leaks!

I;ll be back later- Have a great day all! Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |8:50 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie