<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Dad, Me & Mom- Graduation day!
( p.s.- you all now know where my grey hair comes from! He was only 50 in that shot!!!!)

Hi all! Another day, another dime......
Well, the Dr. visit went OK. He's impressed by how "well" I look ( First thing out of his mouth- "WOW, your hair is growing really fast"- not that I can tell though!). I don't really have to go back to see him now until December. All of my blood tests came back negative ( no signs of cancer) , and though my bonescan was good, he put me on Fosamax anyway. Apparently, the arimidex will decrease bone-mass. And he said at my age ( youth lol!) he didn't want to set me up for problems later in life. So one more gosh-darn pill I have to take! I also mentioned to him that I was having a real problem with the "hot-flashes". Now, I'm a pretty tough cookie, and I can/have handled alot of shite this past year. But it's getting to the point where I am literally DRIPPING in a matter of minutes!!!! This is a bit much, and so he gave me a pill that may/may not help. I certainly hope so! I get so bad at work sometimes that I have to go to the back of the pharmacy for a paper towel to dry off! Not fun friends, just not fun at all!

All the kids are back to school! WOOPEEE! Now maybe the house will stay neat for more than a day. Hey, I can dream, can't I? Oh, and Becky missed her bus the first day! According to her paperwork, the bus was supposed to pick her up at 8:02. Well the darn thing showed up at 7:40?????? Now- how many teenagers get to a bus stop THAT early? Especially on the first day? So I had to fit getting her to school amoungst what was already a busy morning. By the time I got home last night, I felt like someone had dragged me behind their car for a few miles. At least I work the late shift today, so I can chill out ( in peace, might I add!) until 1pm. And then back in at 8am tomorrow. Jeez, I hate that! Cause I'm not one of those people who can come home from work and go straight to bed. I'll probably be up until 12:30 or 1, and then have to get up at 5:30. BLEH!

Just a couple of other random thoughts:
Steph- don't let the idiots get to you. Just ignore them, and they'll go away!
Rhonda- DAMN GIRL! That picture is ( well, almost) enough to turn me into a Sav lady!!
Kim- DIAL-UP SUCKS!!!! I'm a "Roadrunner" all the way!
Michael- one step at a time Sweetie! Don't let anyone rush you into anything!!!
Jude- G/F- if I were you, I'd be at the local hotel ;-)!

I'll get to more as I have time. Only 3 more days until I'm officially on "Leave". I took next week off, because of the tests I have to take before surgery. And to make sure everything around the house is done. Because I don't think I'll be able to fuction normally for several days afterwards. I was having visions of me trying to do housework, and ripping a stitch or something. So I hope to avoid all that! And while I'm home, I'll probably be on here, maybe getting a new template ( I havent' decided yet!) And messing with "my space". I tried to figure out how to " personalize" it- but I'll need more time to figure it out than I have now. Sounds like a perfect project for my "time off", No?
Until later- Love and Peace! KC

P.S.S.- Guess what just came in the mail? Jon's "AARP" application! Darn- and me not around tonight to tease him about it! Bummer! :-)

Invisioned on |9:46 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie