<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Hi Y'all!
Well, semi-busy day for me. I went to Dr. B's office today. Seems he needed more pictures ( UGH!) pre-surgery. Then he hit me with a question- " So, what do you want?" As in- how big do you want them???!! Holy heck! Imagine if you will, that little devil that sits on my shoulder screaming - "GO FOR IT!" Needless to say, I've decided to remain as I am..er..was. After all those years of having guys talking to my chest, the last thing I want to do is to give Pamela Anderson a run for her money!! Still, I know of some ( Ehem, Janine, Cough!) that would have killed to have been in my shoes just then! Still gives me the giggles though.....

Oh and I spent about 2 & 1/2 hours ( to the point my eyes got REALLY blurry!) looking at blog templates. I found one that I like, but I have a lot of work to do on it before it's ready to paste into here. I can't believe how much "stuff" I have to transfer over. I'll figure it out though, I've already tweaked a few things on it, and it's not messed up yet! I think you all will like it. The **only** thing about it is that it's not in keeping with my "sunshine" theme. But I just couldn't find any that did anyway. And truth is- neither does this one really. So I don't think that will matter much. I'm just tired of this one. The pink is beginning to bug my eyes.

Did you all read about DL's change in management? I can't believe they've finally gone and done it! They've been with Q-Prime for sooo long, I really didn't think they'd go and change at this point. Let's just hope that good things come from this. I'd hate to think that they are "out of the frying pan- and into the fire" with this move.

I also talked to my BIL today, he said that if I need, he'd make sure there was a room I could go crash in this weekend at the party. But I told him I'd have to let him know. I hate to miss the party, but I really don't want to get over there, only to make Jon come back home if I'm not up to it. He's really bummed about me not coming though. Which is kinda nice, you know?

Well, off to play with the new template. I'd like to get the thing done, now that I've decided. God, I'm not looking forward to figuring out the haloscan. That's the one thing I still have problems with. Wish me luck!
Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |3:35 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie