<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sorry I've been MIA, But......
I haven't had a minute to spare this week. Between getting the kids back to school, and preparing for my leave, I've been lucky to get a decent night's sleep! But it's all over now, and I am officially OFF! So you all will "see" more of me for the next few weeks. That is, if I can type after the surgery. I guess if I don't have to move my arms too much, it shouldn't be too bad!
I'm hoping that when I get back to work, one of the "problems" we've been having will have been solved. I haven't mentioned it here, because I was kind-of hoping it would go away- but it's gotten really bad the last week, and well... You be the judge:

We have a new person working with us. Let's just call him "N". Now N is a recent immigrant from India. He supposedly has a degree in Pharmacy from there, and was hoping to become a pharmacist with Walgreens. Now, because of the differences between their schooling and ours, he has to have some additional schooling/training until he can go for his license. Here's the thing- If he is a trained pharmacist- I'll eat my shorts! He speaks English very well, but I don't think he reads it well at all! ( I 've mentioned this to various members of management) He doesn't understand what an " NDC" number is ( that' s what "identifies" a drug!) And has made more mistakes than I can ever recount for you all here. Several times he has sold Rx's to the WRONG PERSON! He's filled Rx's with the wrong drug, given wrong information OVER THE PHONE, and already has had 3 people write corporate about his "mistakes!" Yet, he remains. N has even complained that he should be making a pharmacist's ( or at least a intern's) salary!!??? And I seem to be the only female that he treats with any respect ( why? I don't know). He won't even talk to any of the other girls that work with me, but he is very polite to me. And he doesn't follow the "system" that we use at all! He just does what he wants- when he wants! But that would be nothing if he would just get things right! We are all just waiting for something really bad to happen- GOD FORBID! Tom said yesterday that he is so afraid that someone will get the wrong med, get sick or WORSE- And all that goes with that. But the people in upper-management are taking their sweet-arsed time doing anything about him! No other store would take him, and unfortunately for us ( Tom is just TOO nice sometimes!) we're stuck! So I hope that by the time I get back, N is no where to be found. Or at least at some school somewhere, learning what he needs to!

OK, off that rant for now. Speaking of Major Tom, he's coming by today or tomorrow, and bringing us a "present". A friend of mine is moving to Gainesville to go to school, and has a freezer chest she wants to get rid of. Well, she wanted to give it to me, but her parents said to give it to Tom ( He's done alot for her over the years) or sell it. He has one already. So she's giving it to him- And he's giving it to US! Woo Hoo! Now I'll finally be able to take advantage of sales, and stock up on stuff around here. Our freezer in the regular fridge is just not big enough. Jon is constantly stopping me from stocking up because of it. With 3 kids that eat like starving elephants, I like to buy stuff cheap when I can. And now I can- and save money in the process! I'm so glad! Now I have to go buy one of those "Food-saver" thingy's, so we can buy those big packages and split them. Anything to save money in this house is a GOOD THING!

Well, I can't think of anything else to write about, so just a couple of pics:


1981- Roommates and friends- Karen and Janine.
( Yes, I'm growing out one of those bad "80's perms" we all remember lol!)





2004- Friendships endure! Not bad for 23 years, Huh?! ( Love ya Girlfriend!)

Oh, and a funny!

CARDINAL RULE:Lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Southern small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grand motherly, elderly woman to the stand.
He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams.
I've know you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The Lawyer was stunned!
Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do.
I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone! and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet voice, said,

"If either of you bastards asks her if she knows me, I'll throw your sorry asses in jail for contempt."

Peace, Love and Giggles to you all! KC

Invisioned on |7:24 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie