<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

**** We interupt this blog for a very important announcement!*********
To my Co-Worker, and fellow "Lep-O- holic" Devon;
CONGRADULATIONS DEVON!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


She just got the phone call last evening, She's been accepted to Pharmacy School!!! BRAVO!
She thought that she had not made it, most everyone we know got their acceptance letters months ago. But at the last minute, she got in. So now (since orientation started yesterday!) she has to go down today, catch up, get her student loan fixed up, and find herself someplace to live! Keep your fingers crossed for her, as she has to do all this, and commute down to West Palm Beach ( about 1 & 1/2 hours) AND take care of her young son! I'm SOOO glad for her, she's tried so hard to make a better life for her and her son, and finally something has gone her way!

Of course, this leaves us with one less tech. Actually 2- since the other pharmacy student we had working with us is also leaving tomorrow. So we're really short-staffed now. So I think the next 2 weeks are gonna be rough. Unless they can find someone FAST! And if they don't, I don't even want to think about what's going to happen when I leave for my surgery!

I should have known this would happen though. She and I had just gotten done talking about a future "Lep-Trek" we could take, if the boys were coming back down close by. She REALLY wants to see them again. I finally find someone who understands- and boom! Their gone! But I'm sure we'll work something out, if the opportunity arises. She was even talking about "2 or 3 shows in a row- you know- Let's really do it right Karen!" HEHEHE! I think I've created a monster. (No- you all know I'm kidding here!) She said that to me yesterday, and a big grin hit my face. It was kind-of like: Oh, COOL! Finally! Someone I know who "GET'S IT!" ......

**I think "Murphy" has moved back into my life. You all know of any antidotes????????****

Well, it's not like I'm not used to it. I can't even get on my favorite graphics site this morning ( I was going to put up a good one for Dev) Well, at least I got the chance to get here at all this morning... It could have been worse ;-)

Have a great day ! I'll catch all of you later! I just had to brag for her!
Love and Peace, KC

Invisioned on |7:33 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie