<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm exhausted!

I've spent the last 2 days "de-bugging" the house. Not one piece of furniture, not one piece of clothing, linen, hats, hair "do-hickeys" etc has not seen my wrath. I've treated everyone's hair in the house, and if I find one of those darn things- I'm gonna go "postal"! Even every stuffed animal in the house has spent time in the clothes dryer for at least 1/2 hour. Short of "tenting" the whole house, I don't think there's anything more we can do. But I'm pretty confident that this should end the problem. It better ;-)

Other than that fun, there's really been not much going on. I've just been watching whats going on with the people of the Gulf Coast. And reading some books. I hate the fact that I read so fast, that I can finish a 500+ page book in a day! All that reading I had to do in college really made me a speedy reader. Which is fine when you have a big "book budget". But I don't, and I've already gone through most of what the local library has that interests me. So I'm going to have to find a new "project" to keep me sane. One that I can do with my limited physical capabilities. Either that, or I'm gonna go stir crazy soon!

Well, I've got to finish up with the laundry. Maybe I'll play around with my I-Tunes. I've got some stuff to rearrange on the thing anyway. I just thought I'd drop by and let you know I'm still here. I hope you all are having a great weekend. Until tomorrow...
Love and Peace, KC

P.S.- For those of you asking about the whole-class "head checks". It seems that a few years back, some parents took exception to them. There was a massive outbreak at the school ( of which "we" were apparently immune) Since parents had to take time off from work to both pick the kids up, and drive the kids in the next morning to be rechecked- Some complained about nearly losing jobs because of it. Anyway, this caused a major problem for the school system, which decided to change their policy. Now, a child has to have a "live louse" in their hair ( a nit was sufficient in the past) and only that child can be "checked". Which the school nurse readily admitted made it hard to control a problem. Only if 5+ kids in any one class are found to be "infested", can a blanket check occur. And only Kimmie and one other have had the problem in her class. I don't agree with it, but that's the policy at present. And there doesn't seem to be any way around it. I talked to her principal, and unless the problem becomes widespread, she can't change things. So here I am, playing "Terminex lady". The only good thing that's come of it, is I've finally learned how to cut my kids' hair ( well, Kim's and Andy's!) Looking on the bright side here!!!!!!! ;-)

Invisioned on |12:14 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie