<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've made some decisions.....


AKA- Moon Jeep!

Well, I've decided I'm not going to sweat the darn insurance stuff. If I get approved, so be it. If not, well, I'll just deal! I've talked to a few people, and they can't really see how Metlife would make me go back to work, when I'm still not "done healing" anyway. I mean- what would happen if I re-opened the wound. Or it got infected because I couldn't properly take care of it? So I think everything will work out. I'll just wait and see.

I'm going out running around with Mom today. I think I'm gonna look for a better Video burning program. I just can't seem to get my Roxio to work right. Every file I try to put on there from my computer, it states that it may not work in a DVD player. I've got this darn thing full of videos, and I'd like to burn them and clean some of my hard drive up. But I don't want to just lose them outright. I have some overseas DL interviews and stuff that are really cool, and I'd like to be able to have them for my collection. So if there are any of you that have any recomendations, let me know.

And I found out something neat the other day. I don't usually watch Oprah ( I'm not usually home then) but she's doing something kinda neat. Instead of taking cash donations, she is allowing you to buy something. It can be as small as a toaster- or a whole house!! And then she'll get it to the Katrina victims ( Via her "Angels Network"). I think along with the Habitat for Humanity people, this is a great idea. At least you know EXACTLY what your money's going for! All you do is go to www.oprah.com, and go to her "Katrina houses" link. I intend to buy some towels or something, as soon as I get paid. I mean, I gave to the Red Cross and all, but this is something tangible, something personal I can do.

Well, I guess I've bored you all enough for today. I'll be back around later to see you all. Have a great day! Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |9:00 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie