<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, September 12, 2005

New Music Monday!!

A new video for you all, and new lyrics on the bottom. Come on, Y'all, Jules is kicking everyone's butt here in the "name that tune" portion of our little world. So far she's the first both times. And I really wanted a different video on here, but they say the code's not available. So this was my next pick. I really like Matchbox 20's music, especially this video.

Well, as I said before, I didn't win my E-bay auctions. I thin the problem was I wasn't online during the last hour, and couldn't "upgrade" my bids. And they are 2 videos that I've been trying to get my hands on for years! Even Winmx hasn't had them on long enough for me to download them. If any of you have any suggestions on where I could lay my hands on them, I'd appreciate it. I don't have enough to "trade" for them, I'm really just getting started on the whole "bootleg" scene. And I have yet to figure out how to convert the videos I have on my desktop to DVD. I keep getting warnings when I try ( like- this file may not play on your player- type warnings) and I can't figure it out yet. So these are the ones I'm trying to get:

Muchmoremusic's "Unplugged and Unshaved"- I have the audio, but not video,
WZZO's 1999 soccer match with DL.

Anyway, later today Mom's bringing over her new "baby" for me to see. Her new little beagle puppy, "Maggie". I'll try and get a picture to show you all- she's only 10 weeks old, and all belly according to Mom! I wonder what our Shadow will make of her? If they get along, it will go a long way in convincing me that another dog would not be a problem, should we decided to get one. That's one of the reasons that I've resisted getting another dog, although now would be the perfect time, since I'm here all day and could train it before heading back to work. We'll just have to see what happens.

Well, the dirty dishes in the kitchen are calling me. I'll catch you all later!
Have a great day! Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |9:45 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie