<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Random Stuff

Well, just a few things to say
1- Traci, take care. I hope to whatever power that's in charge that you get through Rita safe, and that you come home soon ( and to a house, and not anything less!)

2- I've added a new link to my sidebar. Orion's McBlog, which I started reading whilst hanging out at Tracey's & Jude's Blogs. He's interesting, funny, and just one more place worth visiting. 'Nuf said!

3- Well, I managed to get my book collection straightened out, and in the process, took a long hard look at my closet. I know I cleaned it out last spring, but I'm still seeing a heck of a lot of stuff that I really don't need in there. So here I go again, armed with garbage bags, to make a dent in what I like to call the "Fine pack-rat" mentality. And if I have time, Hubby's closet could use some purging. Waste Management is gonna hate me before it's all said and done. But this is one chore I CAN DO, despite my surgery. So I guess I'm on a mission. Becky has gotten into the act as well, and has filled 3 big bags with stuff out of the girl's room as well! Even Martha would call it a good thing- no?

4- I FINALLY got my disability pay! WOO HOO! And since I sent the paperwork off to get my time extended, I should be in good shape. I'll call Metlife later today to see if they recieved it, and if I'm approved. Because if I'm not- I'll have to call Tom and get my butt back on the schedule. Although the thought of going back to work with a still open wound is not one I want to deal with. Change my bandages in a PUBLIC RESTROOM?? Yuck! But I don't think that will happen. Dr. B. wouldn't be so cruel, not after all I've been through. Hell, he was the one who said that radiation was overdoing it with me, and that I'd done enough! But until I make the call this afternoon, I won't rest easy. Keep your fingers crossed please! ( it's worked so well in the past!)

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I just wish the weather would clear up. It's a scary thing that Rita is about 500+ miles west of me, and she's still managing to dump rain here. Show how awesome "Mother Nature" can be. My thoughts and prayers are with all in Texas. Been there, Done that, Bought the stupid T-shirt. I wish them all safety!
Love and Peace, KC

Update 9:45am
I just got off the phone with Dr. B- they sent my paperwork out. She ( his nurse) said "Karen, there's just no WAY you can go back to work right now! Don't worry, Dr. B's got you covered! WHEW! Now I can relax and not spend 1/2 my brain on worrying. After all, I don't have that much to spare lol!

Invisioned on |7:09 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie