<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well, Another week

And hopefully it will be less stressful. One can always dream.

I went down to my store this morning, to get more bandages/tape for my stitches. The first thing they said was how much they miss me. ( ok, all together now- ***sigh***) Well, it seems things have really been a mess since I've been gone. They DID finally get rid of the guy I called "N", but not for what you'd think. It seems he was buying things with a food stamp card & his employee discount, and then turning around and SELLING the stuff in his brother's store! Illegal as hell, and he said he didn't know it was!! But at least we've seen the last of him! And they've apparently been having a problem covering my shifts. All the "extra" help that I/they were told was around hasn't materialized. But I told them there is no way I can be back before the end of September, I'm just not healing as fast as I'd hoped. They're really OK with that, they want me back, but not to the detriment of my health. So I don't feel too bad about it.

Oh, and you want to know one problem with having too much time on your hands? You get into trouble. I spent this morning just crusing the net, and ended up buying some stuff for fun. No, I didn't need it, just some goofy bumperstickers and such. And while I spent a grand total of $20- I feel a little guilty. But I'll get over it. One I got was pretty funny: " I know all about Hell- I work in Retail" I think that one is VERY appropriate- yes?!

Well, I'm just gonna relax some today. We have this little tropical depression off the coast, and it's supposed to be rainy most of the day. Maybe I'll burn a few CD's. I haven't done that for a while ( and I owe Kim one!). And check in with all of you. Hey, did you all see that Mark's site is back up? And wonder of wonders- he has me linked??? I doubt he comes here though- he doesn't even know who I am lol. But if he does, I saw the perfect T-Shirt for him while I was shopping this morning- It said ( of course) "Arrogant Bastard"!! And of course I thought of him ;-)

Have a great Tuesday all!
Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |11:38 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie