<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Back to the Silly Stuff!!

How You Life Your Life

You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


Well, that's me alright!
I guess today will be cleaning day. Since that "Tammy" is offshore, the weather has been absolutely crappy the last few days. One minute sunny, the next rain with winds up to 40 mph! Not the kind of day you want to get caught outside in ( and Hubby works out in all that!), So I'll find something to do around here. I have to find something to get me off the computer, 'cause I bought 3 more things off that silver jewelry site! And I put in a couple more bids on e-bay. Sheesh, I need a life!

I did take an hour this morning and listened in to the DL program on XM sattelite radio. ( No, I don't have one, I listened online). I signed up for a 3-day free trial online so I could hear it. WOW! They really had a good time, and sounded amazing. If you get the chance, sign up and listen. They'll be on a few times more this week ( check the website via the OS) It' was a great way to start the day! Even Sav did alot of talking, which we all know is VERY unusual! Well worth the effort.

Well, that's it for today. Oh, and for those of you that "tagged" me for that 23rd post thing? I went back and checked, and it actually fell on one of the "Friday funnies" posts. Which means it wouldn't have made a bit of sense, so I passed. But I do appreciate the "Linky Love" guys! I may work on the "name that tune" thing later today, if I remember.
Have a good "hump day" all!
Peace and Love, KC

P.S.- Is blogger acting funny today or what? I know Photobucket is off, but my blog will only load 1/2 the way, and now the comments are gone???????????????

Invisioned on |10:19 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie