<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I Wonder?

Is it possible to have 2 plates on your car? If so, Kimmy found the other one I'd like:

Isn't that a Hoot?! Not only is it a Breast Cancer plate, but WOW! Someone with a good idea, Huh? Thank you Kim for thinking of me! MWAH!

Well, we didn't get the new sink in. I just wasn't up to the hassle yesterday. But at least we have all stuff we need, so perhaps sometime this week I'll break down and be a plummer. I did however have a minor miracle happen.

As you all know by now, Sunday is "housecleaning" day in the Fine world. Well, as usual, I informed the kids that I was coming in armed with a trash bag, if they didn't pick up. THEY DID IT! Not only did they clean up without any hassles, but they decided to do additional work. We have 2 cabinets that house our somewhat vast collections of Video's/DVD's. Well, they went through both, and cleaned out those that were no longer needed ( i.e.- tapes that we now have on DVD) or just old, broken, no longer wanted, etc! They also ( mostly Andy here) organised all the Gamecube/Nintendo stuff, so when you open that cabinet, it all doesn't fall out on your feet! Miracles never cease! Floors were washed, windows cleaned, lawn is mowed, without one peep of complaint! I swear, I want to bottle yesterday and use it every week! We also managed to clear out a bunch of old books from the bookshelves. These will be taken down to the local library by me later today. Most are books that belonged to my Dad, that have just sat there gathering dust. While it may look cool to have all that "intellegent reading material" on my shelves- I can't see keeping it there. I've already read those that I wanted to, so why not share?

Now, those of you that are not fans of football with have to bear with me a minute.
WTF were Pittsburgh thinking putting in Maddox? One of the few times per season I actually get to see them on TV ( they played Jacksonville, which is concidered a "local" team here) and I had to watch THAT poor excuse for a quarterback! Yes, I know Ben is injured. But MADDOX?? That guy hasn't thrown in a game since early LAST fall! Even WITH him in, they almost had the game. But his sorry arm caused them to lose. Memo to Maddox- Your team wears the Black & Gold uniforms- ASSHOLE!
( ok, sorry- I feel better now!)

Well, I may do some work outside today. We finally are getting a break in the sweltering weather down here. While it's still in the 80's during the day, the humidity is finally down, and it's actually cool enough at night to open the windows. My electric bill might actually come down to a reasonable level! Wonders never cease!
Well, I'm in such a good mood today, I'll leave you all with this little giggle from Janine. And then some....

Modern Relations


One day, a little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out
anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download
from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither
one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete
button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said:

"You've Got Male!"
.................

Oh and before I forget:


Happy Birthday Karrie! Have a great day Sweetie!

Peace and Love to all! KC

Invisioned on |7:56 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie