<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, October 28, 2005

What do you do during a Hurricane?

Why, Wrestle of course!

Sisterly love- ain't it grand?

Ok, Ok, I'm back. We got the flowerbeds all cleaned out yesterday ( and YES- Jon helped a lot!). So now I have to decided what to put in them. One will be my veggies of course, but the other two will be either flowers or bushes. I just can't decide what to plant *sigh*.

I had a bit of a surprise yesterday as well. As you all know, I've been hit with various medical bills lately. Not that I didn't expect some but not as much as I've gotten! Well, I went to the mailbox yesterday- and there was an envelope in there from the hospital where I had both of my surgeries. I had mentioned on here that I'd had to pay them a load of money upfront ( remember me asking about that Kim?). Well, all I could think of is "oh no- not MORE money!" But lo and behold- a REFUND CHECK! *insert dancing smiley here* I'd thought I'd paid them more than I should have. At least now ( and it took what- 9 & 1/2 MONTHS???) I've got some back . Of course, I'll just put it towards one of the other bills, but at least it's something!

And I see by my e-mail that they've postponed the pre-sale for the Bon Jovi tickets AGAIN! I was all set to get them tomorrow, but since power is still out down south of here ( the concert is in Ft. Lauderdale) they've held off until things get back to normal. BLEH! Becky's gonna be pissed- she really wants to go to this with me. Well, life is never smooth and easy, huh?

Well, Jon's already out in the garage, starting the "Purge". So I'd better get my happy butt out there and help. I'll leave you all with the usual Friday Fare, and since Monday is Halloween, these are both in keeping with the season. One from my friend Alex, and another from my co-worker Nina:
.........................................................
A little boy and girl go trick or treating. They knock
on the door of this house and the man who answers it says,
Well, you two are awful cute. Who are you supposed to be?"
"We're Jack and Jill" she replied.
The man says, "You can't be Jack and Jill, you're black!"

So, they go off and a while later they come back dressed differently.
They ring the door bell and once again and the man opens the door.
"Well now, that is just darn cute. Who are you this time?"
"We're Hansel and Gretel" says the little boy.
"Well, I hate to disappoint you son, but you can't be
Hansel and Gretel because you're black!"

Heads hung low, they leave. Not too much later the man hears the bell ring
again. This time when he opens the door there stand the two children but
this time they are BUCK NAKED.
"Oh my! And just who are you supposed to be now?!" he asks.

"Chocolate M & M's," said the little girl. "I'm plain. He's got nuts."
...................................................


TOP 10 REASONS TRICK-OR-TREATING IS BETTER THAN SEX

10. You're guaranteed to get at least a
little something in the sack.

9. If you get tired, wait 10 minutes
and go at it again.

8. The uglier you look, the easier
it is to get some.

7. You don't have to compliment the
person who gave you candy.

6. The person giving you candy doesn't
fantasize you're someone else.

5. If you get a stomach ache,
it won't last 9 months.

4. If you wear your Batman mask,
no one thinks you're kinky.

3. It doesn't matter if the kids hear
you moaning and groaning.

2. You'll feel less guilt the next morning.

1. If you don't get what you want,
you can always go next door!!
....................................

Take care, and have a great Friday!!!!!!
Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |8:29 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie