<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Day Off!!

And my house is a mess! So I guess I know what I'm doing today. The one bad thing about going back to work- the kids have the run of the house. Jon, while a good dad, is a guy- and as such doesn't think that the house is that big a mess. Whereas I walk in and go " OUCH!" So before anyone goes anywhere today ( the kids have no school, it's Veterans day today) they're cleaning up this mess. Or I'm gonna ( Becky's term) go "voodoo" on their butts!

I know I've mentioned about a couple of DVD's that I've been bidding on via E-bay. Well, something's happened that's just made my day/week/month! I did manage to win one last week, and with the seller that I've been bidding with for all the others. Well, turns out she's a big Lep fan ( DUH!). One of the shows is the "Unplugged and Unshaved". I tried to get that one off Winmx, but that P2P went off-line in October, and I haven't found one that I like since. Her offering of that show kept getting pulled from E-bay, why- I don't know. So when I won the other, I e-mailed her asking if I could possible get that from her, outside of E-Bay. She has responded, and a long story short, she has 20 DVD's of various Lep stuff that she's gonna record for me- all for $40!!! She said since I was also a big fan, she'd do this for me- as a "share the love" type thing!! I'm in heaven right now!!! I can't wait to get these DVD's! I'll let you all know when I get them, and if they're worthy of "sharing" with all of you! WOW- I was joking when I told her I would like them all, but she took me at my word. I can't tell you who she is, or anything. I promised her I'd keep that, and her list between us. But I'm just blown away once again by the kindness of Lep Fans. My poor mailman is gonna think I've flipped out, I'll be hounding him at the mailbox!

Well, It's Friday! And although I know a lot of you are off to Vegas ( I WANNA COME TOO!!!*BOOHOO*) I know some of us aren't as lucky. So have a great time all, and if they play Slang- I want a call as well! Can't let Kim have all the fun, can I?? ( J/K Kim!) and without furth ado- your giggle of the day:( thanks to Kat!)
...................................................

SIPPING VODKA

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, " When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip." So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the
sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following note on the door:

1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp.
2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3) There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass
6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and
the spook.
8) David slew Goliath, he did not kick the $$=+ out of him.
9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say he
was stoned off his ass.
10)We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."
11)When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, "take this and eat it
for it is my body." He did not say " Eat me" .
12)The Virgin Mary is not called " Mary with the Cherry,.
13)The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for
the grub, Yeah God.
14)Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St.Peter's not a peter
pulling contest at St. Taffy's!
...........................
Have a great day everyone!
Peace and Love and LEP! KC

Invisioned on |8:30 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie