<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A special birthday, and some Halloween pics!

First off, Happy Birthday to the most talented, sweet, courageous drummer in Rock!

Happy Day to you, Rick Allen!

Well, Halloween was pretty good. Andy had originally wanted to go out with his friends, but that would have left Kimmie to go alone. So we convinced his friend to go with us ( and his parents, more importantly!) So here they are:
Kimmie and Andy:


Kim, Andy and Eric:


Snow White, the "black Mage" and a Zombie. Now, sing with me " One of these things is not like the other, One of these things just doesn't belong......." ;-)

I had hoped to get a few things done here yesterday- WRONG! Mom called, saying she needed me to help her run some errands. Seems her "puppy from hell" has been destroying her playpen ( where she stays while Mom is out) and Mom wanted to get her a proper "cage". She will need one when Mom goes back to work. Well, we ended up spending the time at Petsmart arguing. Mom wants something that just doesn't exist! She wants a cage, with a waterproof pad, that opens on the top ( they all open on the side!) etc......! Every time I came up with options, she told me I just didn't understand what she needed- I didn't live with this puppy- how could I know what she needed??? Like I have NEVER had a dog, for the love of...... UGH! And she doesn't want to spend a lot of money on all this. But just the cage alone( the size she needs/wants is over $100! I just gave up. I had told her she shouldn't get a puppy, that it would be too much work for her at her age, but does she listen to me? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It seems like yesterday was "let's not get along day". No matter what I said, she disagreed. No matter what subject we talked about- I didn't know squat! Everything I mentioned ( like who named our family boat back in the day) I got wrong?! She said I was delusional??? Jeez, I had a major headache, just trying to avoid topics that would stir the pot! And then she started on politics! I just kept saying "I'm not discussing this with you" but she just kept on. I had to come home and lay down, she took so much out of me. And I had such a mood-on, that it was difficult not to snap at the kids. I know, it wasn't their fault, but I was soooo stressed out. I didn't loose it, but it took some MAJOR control. Ever have one of those days where you just want to get in your car and DRIVE AWAY? Yesterday was that for me.

So today I'm going to do something very peaceful. Plant some flowers/veggies/herbs. Drink some tea. Listen to some music. And NOT ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!! ( well, not the land-line, I'll answer my cell- she doesn't know THAT #) Everyone help me here- I love my mother, I love my mother, I love my mother..........

Have a good day all! I'll be out in the garden!

Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |8:16 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie