<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tech help please!!

Well, as I've stated, I'm trying to get a bunch of odds & ends done this week before I go back to work ( and therefore have no time!) One of the things I'm doing is burning a bunch of stuff on CD, and organizing my stereo's CD player. I have one of those 300 ct. Sony players, and I'm trying to load in all my new CD's, and reprogram them all into it. Get organized there, if you will.

Anywho, I thought I'd put a "bootleg" section in, to keep all the concerts I've gotten over the past few years. My problem is with the ones called "Album wraps". Now, I don't really have a problem with trackless recordings. Heck, if I'm going to listen to a concert, I usually listen to the whole thing. But I have 3 that are just too long to fit on a single disc. I have Roxio 6 on here, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to split the recordings into 2 discs, or how to make tracks appear where there aren't any! I used to be able to do it with my old Nero program, but of course, I've lost that one! So any help would be greatly appreciated. I might just go ahead and buy new burning software, since my Roxio is about 3 years old anyway. So if you have a realy good one, let me know that too! Otherwise- HELP??????

Oh, and my veggie/herb garden is done. Now I just have to find some tomato cages, before they get too big:


Tomatos, Peppers, Collards, Cabbage and Califlower


Lettuce, Eggplant, Broccoli, and assorted herbs!

If all of these come out, I'm gonna have enough to tide me over until spring! And what's nice about this is it's right off our back porch, which is right off the kitchen. 5 steps out the door, and fresh everything! Jon just loves it.

Well, I've got more stuff to burn. So I'll get back to it. And if any of you can help me, I'd really appreciate it! Have a great "Hump Day"!
Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |10:42 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie