<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

This was interesting

Stolen from Lady Strange's livejournal:
Your Birthdate: December 4

You have an extraordinary character - moral, responsible, and disciplined.
Your sincerely and honesty shine through in almost every situation.
Driven and focused, you rarely let your emotions get the better of you.
You're level headed and rational. People count on your to look at things objectively.

Your strength: Your unwavering loyalty and ethics

Your weakness: Your rock solid stubbornness

Your power color: Navy blue

Your power symbol: Shield

Your power month: April


Well, unfortunately, the rumor is true. Major Tom is leaving us. ** BOO HOO!**
He's been offered his OWN store ( a "Medicine Shoppe" in town) and he just couldn't resist. I can't blame him, although we will miss him terribly. I have worked for Walgreens for over 20 years, and have never had a boss more kind, fun and considerate as he has been. Now we are all wondering who we'll be stuck with in replacement. Actually, I will be the only one that is truly "stuck". The rest of the girls in the pharmacy have other "jobs" that they can run to, if the new manager turns out to be a pain. I'm just too close to earning my retirement to "jump ship" at this point. The rest of them can transfer, quit, or something. So this holiday season will be interesting to say the least! But I do wish him all the best. He really deserves it.

Other than that, not a lot going on in my world. Work, home, sleep! But I'll have the next few days off, so I'll have more time to "play" here. I've only been surfing a little the last few days, as my energy level isn't as good as I'd hoped. But I notice that "our guys" are giving me a birthday present this year! I'll have to fore-go the dinner out, in order to catch them on T.V.! What is that, 4 times in the last year? It's been entirely too long since we've been able to say that- Huh?! Good times again!

Well, I'd better get myself ready for work. I'll catch you all tomorrow, in the mean time, have a good one!

Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |7:44 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie