<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome to 2006!

And I'm off today, after 2 days in computer hell! All those people with the new laws and Medicare D and stuff has "insurance computer land" shot to hell! Links crashing all day, and a lot of people coming in with " I didn't know I had to sign up- I thought you all did that for us?" type crap. Another one I had not seen coming. It seems that if you are on permanent disability ( SSI) - you are now required to sign up for the Part D plans as well. They no longer get plain Medicaid. Which means Co-pays now- and they are PISSED! Basically about 70% of our customers ( that do not have "normal" insurance) are so totally clueless that it's sad. And many are taking out their anger/frustrations on us. One lady was particularly nasty, calling us names and saying we were trying to rip her off. I told her if she had a complaint about the new system- the address to send it to was 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC!! That shut her up!


Other than that, nothing is happening here. The kids go back to school tomorrow. I'll be glad! If I hear "I'm bored" one more time- I think I'll go nuts! And the amount of food they eat while home is breaking my bank! And I could use the "down-time" with them not around in the mornings. It's hard to keep this house neat when they're right behind me messing it up again!

And I thnk I may have to take this darn computer back to the Geek Squad. Apparently, what ever they "fixed" on this thing is causing problems with the system. It keeps crashing on the guy's games ( I don't play- so it doesn't bother me!) And the internet is having major problems connecting to some sites. None of mine, but Jon and Andy are cussing this thing to death! So I'm going to call them today, and see if there is something I can do from here. Otherwise, I'll have to take the tower back in. Shit! Unless you all have any ideas? Games are ( in their words) freezing, and Andy's game (Runescape) keeps booting him off after a few minutes. Some of Jon's blogs won't load at all. The Geek Squad said that it was some "firmware" that they fixed? A glitch in the master programing of the computer ( it must have been windows?), and not anything like the video card. But I can't let this go too long, or my service plan may run out- and that means big bucks! So if you all have any ideas- I'm listening!!



Well, speaking of mess- I have one calling my name! So I'll leave you all here, and come back later. I need to catch up with you all anyway! Have a great day, and if your back to work- Have fun!!

Peace and Love, KC!

P.S.- I just tried to link to a "quiz" off one of the sites, and I couldn't do it! So add one more glitch to the problem! Shit, looks like I'm DEFinately going to have to take this darn thing back in! BOO HOO HOO!!!!!!!

P.S.S.- I forgot to do this..MY BAD!


2005 Year In Review
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?Well, not really!
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? June 15th , Lep concert!
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? January 14th, when I got my mastectomy!
4) Where were you when 2005 began? In my living room
5) Who were you with? With my Kids
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? In my living room
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? With my kids again!
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? Don't make them!
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? NO WAY!
10) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? No
11) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Online ones, yes
12) Who is your favorite new friend? No favorites played here!
13) What was your favorite month of 2005? June/July
14) Did you travel outside of your country in 2005? No
15) What different states did you travel to in 2005? Georgia, the Carolinas,Virginia
16) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? Does a body part count?
17) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yes
18) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? None
19) What was your favorite song from 2005? "Rock On" or "No Matter What" - DL!
20) What was your favorite record from 2005? If it counts- "YEAH!"
21) How many concerts did you see in 2005? 2
22) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? Lep in Kissimmee!
23) Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005? Once or twice
24) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? Yes, but all legal and necessary!
25) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? Jon!
26) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Cried too much
27) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? Can't get into it here!
28) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? Probably my family- while in pain
29) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Yes- But Steph *beat* him up for me! MWAH!
30) How much money did you spend in 2005? TOO darm much! But all worth it!
31) What was your proudest moment of 2005? Hearing the dr. say "you beat it!"
32) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? Having someone mistake me for a guy- due to my lack of hair!
33) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be? I would have taken Becky to the DL concert in July
34.) The best thing that happened to you in 2005? The family vacation- so much fun!
35) What are your plans for 2006? LIVE! :-)



Invisioned on |8:51 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie