<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Well, this was just for me!

HASH(0x8c080a8)
Wulf
Born: AD 750
Birthplace: Hammerfest, Norway
Motto: Kill Them All and Let Odin Sort Them Out
Favorite song to Hunt by: AC/DC: Back in Black
Current Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Quote from Night Embrace: "You know, Talon,
killing a soul-sucking vampire without a good
fight is like sex without foreplay...a total
waste of time and completely un...satisfying


WHich Dark Hunter are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Is it warm in here or WHAT!!!???

( sorry, I just had to have a little fun this morning ;-) )

Ok- so I didn't have to work with D last night. I worked with a "float" guy from up in St. Augustine. And because he knew what he was doing, it was a wonderfully easy evening! First one I've had in a while! But tonight I work with D, and if anything, last night proved to me that I'm right about where all the problems at work are coming from. So, If she asks......... !

At least I have the weekend off! I was told by the asst. that does the schedule that I'm not going to be working weekends for a while. it seems that someone requested I work during the week, when I'm most needed. NOT that I'm complaining mind- but it's nice to know. Especially if a certain team wins their game this weekend! ( Note to Janine: BRONCOS??? I really thought better of you sweetie! I'm gonna have to come up there and straighten you out!!! ;-p )

I'm also gonna take your suggestion Jude, and get a wireless keyboard and mouse for this thing. I've been complaining about all the wires behind this thing, and how hard it is to move/clean around it. That would solve at least a little of the problem! And a new chair. My back just can't take much more of this broken one! Oh, and the new video is from a band that Becky has turned me on to. It's called H.I.M. ( stands for "His Infernal Majesty"- I think! lol) and I just love this song. Funny what you can get from your own kids!

Well, I had hoped to get a Rocket launch on video yesterday. But it was delayed until after I had to be in at work. So you all are just going to have to settle for the usual:( also from Janine!)

..........................................................
A new young monk arrives at the monastery and, as with all new monks, he is
assigned to help the
other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from
the original
manuscript.

So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this, pointing out that
if someone made even a
small error in the first copy, it would never be picked up. In fact, that
error would be continued
in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries,
but you make a good
point, my son."

So, he goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where the
original manuscript is held
as archives in a locked vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds of years.

Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot. The young monk becomes concerned
and goes to the dark
cave to check.


He sees him banging his head against the wall, and wailing, "We forgot the
"R", we forgot the "R"
His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollably.

The young monk asks the old abbot, "What's wrong, father?"

With a choking voice, the old abbot replies, "The word is celeb r ate! The
word is celeb r ate!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back here tomorrow with something.......?
Peace and Love, KC!

P.S.- GO STEELERS!!!!

Invisioned on |10:28 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie