<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Friday!

I had a talk with Becky, and she knows where she stands now. And one of the guidance counselors at the school is going to keep an eye on her attendance. If she isn't in her 1st period class, she'll call me so that I can go find her and get her happy-butt to school. But she knows what she did was wrong, and hopefully this will NOT happen again!

And if there can be an up- side to this whole mess, I'm about $400 richer. Or to put it simply, I've recouped most of my concert monies. The tickets sold already, and my refund from the hotel should be in my account by the middle of next week. I'm actually surprised that the tickets sold this quickly. The seats were not as good as most of the ones I saw up on E-bay. But since I was only out to get back what I spent, mine were indeed cheaper! Most of the 2 seat-sets were going for upwards of $400 for just the tickets! Mine sold for what I paid- $200 plus shipping. So the moral is- honesty pays off! I just hope the lady that bought them has a good time! And that money is going right back into my concert fund. Perhaps a trip to Vegas in my future? HMMMMMM........

Anyway, I went out yesterday and bought myself a little friend to cheer me up:

I have yet to name her ( I know, I'm crazy! But all of my "figurines" around the house have names. Just in case ;-) ) Ideas anyone?

Well, we're under a tornado watch this morning, so if I'm going to get my clothes washed in time for work, I'd better get to it! It would be my luck to have the power go out on me in the middle of the wash cycle and leave me nothing to wear but my birthday suit! ( jeez- bad video flash there! ) In honor of this coming weekend's game- I give you a football/Steeler joke. Well, we Steeler fans hope it's the truth, but anyway...............................

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton." said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3 story mansion with a black & gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole with an enormous Steeler flag, and in every window a Terrible Towel.Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Ben Rothlisberger get a better house than me?"


God chuckled, and said, "Peyton, that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

.............
Sorry- I just had to share that! Sent to me by Robin, Julie, and just about everyone else that knows what towel I wave! And for those who missed it- catch the video link on my last post. It's a really good one ;-)

Until later- Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |8:32 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie