<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, March 24, 2006

WOO HOO!

Well, I'm officially on vacation. Which is a good thing, as I've just about had it with work at the mo. Although, yesterday was probably the best day we've had there in MONTHS! All the scripts ( that were in line) were done by 11am, and we managed to do some cleaning/rearranging during the afternoon. Doug ( Intern/soon to be Pharmacist) and I re-configured what we call the "fast-rack". That's the shelves directly over the filling desk, where the most used drugs go. We made it much more "user friendly", putting the fill totes, trash bins and such in places that were more convenient. I have no doubt that "D" will probably have a cow when she gets in today- but tough!

I also was talking with Mr. P yesterday, and he said that "D" wants out! She hates the store, says no one co-operates with her ( more the other way around, to my mind!) and she doesn't want the stress of the job. She's also been saying things about us to others that are just not true! Telling people that Julie ( other pharmacist, who's been there for years) doesn't pull her weight, and that I " don't know what I'm doing"?????? Mr. P. just shook his head, and told me that the powers-that-be know it's B.S., and that she's not going to be with us much longer! We took a vote yesterday, and decided that when Doug gets his license ( May, I think) that HE should take over our store. He's a great guy, easy to get along with, and knows how to "work" our store/customers just fine! He said he'd love to stay with us, that we have the best store/crew he's ever worked with ( and he's worked at A LOT of stores, so that's saying something!). Now we just have to get rid of "D". Keep your fingers crossed for us- we could use all the help we can get. I could go on and on- some of the things she's said/done are just beyond all comprehension! The other day, she would not float a loan of a few pills of heart medication to a regular customer, because "the company might loose money"? Never mind the fact that this customer could have a heart attack in the meantime! Her sense of right/wrong is just waaaaayyyy off!

Ok, off that soapbox!

I'm gonna start off this vacation of mine by cleaning up the house. I want to be able to "live" around here without having to cringe every room I go into. And if hubby gets off at his usual Friday time ( around noon) He's bring home lunch- Chinese! So I've got to start working off those calories now! And I have to go to the Disney site and buy those darn tickets! I keep putting it off, probably because they're so expensive ( $700 for the 5 of us!) but since we're going next week, I'd better break down and just do it! They're cheaper if I buy them online, than if I just went to the ticket booths once we get there.
So I'd better get started. And, well, it IS FRIDAY:

.....................................................................

The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his very life into his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!!

DANGEROUS: What's for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: What did I do wrong?
SAFEST: Here's fifty dollars.
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: What did you do all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn't overdo it today.
SAFEST: I've always loved you in that robe!
ULTRA SAFE: Here, have some more chocolate.

13 Things PMS Stands For:
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff

And my favorite one...
13. Potential Murder Suspect

Another thing to giggle about...
A husband, not happy with his wife's mood swings, bought her a mood ring so he would be able to monitor her moods. When she's in a good mood, it turns green. When she's in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead.
Maybe next time he'll buy her diamonds!
...............................................................

Hope you all have a great day, and a wonderful weekend. Since I'm off, I'll be around a little more ( no racing through the chores this weekend!) So give me a holler if you want to talk!

Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:24 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie