<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well DUUUUUHHHHH!

You Are Sunshine

Soothing and calm
You are often held up by others as the ideal
But too much of you, and they'll get burned

You are best known for: your warmth

Your dominant state: connecting


Just not a surprise- NOPE! ;-)

Well, I did get my hair cut this morning, and if I can figure out a way to take my own picture, I'll post it! But suffice to say, I'll be happier when it grows a little more. I've never like me with short hair, I think it makes my face look fat. But at least you can't call me "poodle-head" any more lol! Hind-sight being 20/20, I probably should have shaved off what little hair DID survive Chemo. That hair was nothing but frizz in the end! I've been having to wet my hair down every day, then use massive quantities of hairspray to keep it down. And I really HATE hairspray!

Curves is going good, although I wish I could go more often. I'm trying for at least 3 days a week, but so far have only managed 2. No thanks to my job, which calls me in early at least once a week. Once I was even in my car on the way to curves, when they called me in! What a pain! I just hope that by the time summer rolls around, I won't be afraid to be seen in a bathing suit. I know- hope springs eternal! But it's truly hell living in Florida, and not wanting to be caught dead in a bathing suit- or any nice looking summer clothes! Baggy T-shirts may be comfortable, but they are not something I treasure wearing outside my home.

Work is going as usual. At least I have found out that the upper management as been told of the "situation" with "D", and her competince ( or lack thereof!) Apparently, while I was off last week, the Regional VP was in the store asking about the dropping figures in the Pharmacy. Mr.P ( store manager) told him all about the troubles that She's been causing. And this past Tuesday was just one of the worst days I've ever been through. It started out with a substitute Pharmacist who is totally new. Both to us and in general ( I think she's just gotten her license). To do her credit, she did the best she could. But we were swamped, and she just couldn't keep up. By the time "D" showed up, there were over 100 Rx's on the counters, waiting to be checked. And another 100 or so waiting to be filled. Both Mr. P. and another assistant were back there trying to help us. AND WHAT DOES D DO? She goes down to the terminal at the far end of the pharmacy and starts READING THE E-MAIL! WTF???!!! Mr.P. pulled me aside and asked me what the heck she was doing. I explained to him that this was normal for her ( going thru the e-mail, and paperwork before dealing with the customers/rx's etc.) He went straight over to her, to get her to help with the backlog- which she grudgingly did.

A little later, I had a guy going off on me, because his Rx was supposed to be ready and wasn't.( It was late by almost an hour- so I can see his point!) So I went to D to get her to check it so I could calm this guy down. AND WHAT DOES D DO? Tells ME to "calm down Karen, your annoying me!" ( mind you, I only told her what was happening- I was not yelling or hyper about it). And she said it loud enough for everyone to hear. Mr. P. heard it, and shook his head ( he couldn't say anything about it then, because he didn't want to start a fight in front of the customers-which I agree with). I got so pissed, I went to the ladies room to calm down. Mr. P. said he's going to talk to her today, and try to explain that you just don't talk to employee's that way. But I told him if she keeps that crap up- I'm leaving. I don't let my own husband/mother/friends talk to me like that- I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna let her get away with it!

Ok, off my rant here. Sorry about that, but she just gets to me. And I have to vent somewhere, so you all ( unfortunately) get to read it. I'll try not to bore you all with it again for awhile!

What else? Oh, yeah! THANKS FOR BREAKFAST KAT! It was great to see you again. (She works all around, and comes over to the coast here every couple of weeks). We try to meet up ( if I'm not working, that is!) and catch up on all the "stuff" going on. Next time- I'll buy ;-)!

I think I'll spend the rest of this morning trying to get my cellphone to "talk" to this computer. I'm still having problems with that. But I talked with a guy from Cingular, who has the same phone. He gave me some pointers that I've not tried. I'll be around, if anyone needs me :-)

Have a great Thursday!

Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:45 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie