<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Well, this stinks!

I had made up a post this morning, only to have blogger lose it. Which would be ok, if it were just a normal post. But unfortunately, it held my LAST funny that was "blog-friendly". Sure, I have others, but not for public consumption. Not on here, where my kids read. So today, for the first time in a LONG time, there will be no Friday Funny. I just don't have one to post. *SIGH*

Anywho, I do have a question for those of you that use Myspace. Is there a way to post "comments" on more than one friend's place at a time? As my friend's list gets longer, the harder it becomes to post comments. I find going to each one, clicking and leaving a comment takes more time than I have most days! So if there is a way to streamline the process, I'd appreciate knowing what it is!

Our big Arts Festival is this weekend, and while I always like going to see all the wonderful stuff, I think I'm going to skip it. I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on that kind of thing. I'm trying to get some bills paid down. So this weekend will probably be just catching up on chores. And I have a few afgans that have been neglected of late. I really need to get them done before it really gets hot down here ( although it's been in the 90's the last few days, and we're supposed to stay that way for awhile!) It's really hard to work on a big afgan, when it's hot. Sweat and crochet does not mix well, you know?

Well, that's all from me today. I hope you all have a great Friday nite. And any donations to the "KC's Friday Funny" fund would be appreciated! I'll catch you all soon!

Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |5:46 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie