<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just for fun!







What type of fairy are you? -Great Pics-




You are the wise fairy. You know all. People come to you for support and advice; and you love to help them. Just sometimes these people you call your "friends" may take advantage of you and all your power. They may just suck...you...dry."This world is not conclusion;A sequel stands beyond,Invisable, as music,But postitive, as sound.It beckons and it baffles;Philosophies don't know,And through a riddle, at the last,Sagacity must go.To guess it puzzles scholars;To gain, men have shownContempt of generations,And crucifixion known." -Emily DickinsonPlease rate 5 (Thanks)
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



well, I was just crusing around..... And a few short thoughts:

Well, we got a sprinkle of rain- but not enough to do any good. So there's still a ton of smoke in the air. Crap! Jeb Bush even called in the Guard to help get these things under control. Which means that things are only gonna get worse.


I work the night shift today, which normally is not my *favorite* shift to work. But at least I work with someone other that "D". So it won't be a total loss! But at least I got the chance this morning to get some cleaning done, and go to Curves. I didn't manage to make it all last week, what with my Mom's surgery and everything. So that's a good thing- No?

I also saw that I-Tunes has the single "Rock On" up. WOO HOO! I hope they make a cool video for this one. The concert performance was so cool, I'd hate to see a crappy video. Only 2 weeks and counting......

Well, I'd better get going. I have tomorrow and Thursday off, so I'll be here, if anyone wants to chat. Take care of you and yours!
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |11:26 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie