<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thank goodness this week is over!

Because it hasn't been one of the good ones! I went in Tuesday, with the idea in mind to have a good long talk with Mr. P. But about an hour into my shift, I started feeling lousy. Pain all around my stomach, like someone was putting my intestines through the ringer. After about an hour of that, it became a sharp, stabbing pain on my side. I couldn't barely stand up straight. So once the late shift tech came on, I was sent home from work. Which is where I've been since. Apparently, I'm ( to put it as gently as I can) "stopped up". I called my Dr. yesterday afternoon, and he told me what to do about it. Well, after drinking that bottle of green, foul,awful, vile, ( let's see, any others? Nope!) Crap! I am doing better. But I had to take today off, because I don't think it would do them any good for me to work from the ladie's room ;-).

I have to say ( despite the pain)I have been very happy sitting here. I usually keep VH1Classic on in the background while I read or crochet. I don't think the Leps have been on TV this much since 1988! Commercials, Videos, everything! I counted- just for shits and giggles- and between 9-11am yesterday, the Commercial for "YEAH!" was on 5 TIMES!!!!! And I'm not counting the VH1 Rock honors, the Sirius commercial, and all the other stuff with them in it! ( I just turned the station on as I sit here, and the Yeah one is on AGAIN! OH! And NOW the commercial for the tour!) I swear, after the last couple of days- if anyone could say "Def Leppard? Are they still around?" We'd all have a license to smack them up-side the head! Even Jon noticed ( And believe me- he NEVER does!).
Another little "put a smile on your face" moment. One of Becky's favorite bands is the All American Rejects. Well, she was watching Fuse the other day, and they were interviewing the boys. Steve ( interviewer) asked them about their love of bands like DL and JBJ, and would they ever concider covering one of their songs. The guitar player ( whose name excapes me right now) said " Yes, as a matter of fact, we're doing Photograph. Talk about Sh*tting your pants! I have to play it in front of them! I've been practicing it for a month, and will keep on until it's over!"
Isn't that sweet? He's scared silly about playing it in front of them! As IF the guys from DL would rag on them for it. She DVR'd it, and you should have seen their faces- 1/2 total FEAR, and 1/2 awe! Priceless!
Well, I feel the need to go elsewhere right now, so I'd better wrap this post up! You all know what comes next; This compliments from Janine ( HI Sweetie!)

The value of a good drink:

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink
I feel shame. Then I look into the glass and think
about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes
and dreams If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out
of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say
to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their
dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
~ Jack Handy

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell
happened to your bra and panties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
going to feel all day "
~Frank Sinatra

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,
smarter, faster and better looking than most people.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
~ Henny Youngman

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
I think not."
~ Stephen Wright

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk,
we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all
get drunk and go to heaven!"
~ Brian O'Rourke

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants
us to be happy."
~ Benjamin Franklin

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Without question, the greatest invention in the
history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the
wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza."
~ Dave Barry

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over
again that you love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group.
Salvation in a can!
~ Dave Howell

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with
members of the opposite sex without spitting.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin, of Cheers.
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:

"Well ya see Norm...A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
................................................

Have a good day all!
Love & Peace- YEAH!
KC ;-)

Invisioned on |7:25 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie