Friday, May 26, 2006
Well, that Sucks!
I got some pretty good video yesterday of us goofing around at Mom's pool. The problem is my phone is not "talking" to my computer again! Sheesh! How many time will I have to re-download the software before the darn stuff works! Next time I'll just take Becky's camera. That at least I have no problems with.
Well, I'm working the night shift today, and also Sunday. Both shifts with "D"- so we'll see how it goes. Her and I alone for 2 whole shifts should really show whether or not she's "changed" her tune. But meanwhile, I get both Sat. and Monday off, so at least I'll get a little time to spend with the family this weekend. So before I go off to "Hell central", I figured I'd better get this posted. This weeks funny comes from our very own Robin!
Subject: TOP TEN COUNTRY & WESTERN SONGS (THESE ARE FUNNY!)
10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass Out All Day Long
8. If I Can't Be Number 1 In Your Life, Then Number 2 On You
7. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
6. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
4. Her Tooth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure
3. My wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
2. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger
And the Number One Country & Western song is:
1. If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To, I'd Be Out Of Prison By Now
Now you all know why I don't care for C & W music ;-)
Have a great day, and a wonderful weekend!!!
Peace and love, KC!
Invisioned on |10:32 AM|
* * *