Friday, June 02, 2006
Well, This week just flew by!
I can't believe it's Friday already! I guess having the kids home really cuts into my "private" time. That, and all the stuff going on in "Lep land"! Didn't they look and sound wonderful on the Rock honors show?! Can't wait for July!
I I also got my latest "Dark Hunter" novel in the mail this week. So I'm up to my eyeballs in fun reading as well. I really can't stress how great these books are. I'm totally addicted to them.
Well, I've got a house right now that looks as though Hurricane season has already started- so I'll be back sometime this weekend with more to say. Meanwhile.....
I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best! Now that I am in my fifties I have found it even better!
In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a real pain in my butt. Well, one thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse too!
I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out of my blouse, the rug and the floor! In fact, the stains came out so well that the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.
What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!
I thank you, once again, for having such a great product. Well, gotta go now, I want to write to the Hefty bag people ...
20 ways for women to tell they are DRUNK
1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.
2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my
butt while yelling "WOO-HOO!" is truly the sexiest dance move around.
3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly
believe I could do it too.
4. In my last trip to pee, I realize I now look more like a
homeless hooker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.
5. I drop my 3:00 a.m. submarine on the floor (which I'm eating
even though I'm not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on
6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them
7 . I get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new
song plays because "Oh my God! I love this song!"
8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to
9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.
10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and
sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming.
11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I
keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.
12. I've suddenly taken up smoking, and become really good at it.
13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me
just lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.
14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the
15. I start every conversati on with a booming, "DON'T take this the
WRONG WAY but..."
16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.
17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.
18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be
standing) and take a quick nap.
19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to
cut down on the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.
20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that
I'm having problems walking straight
( not that *I* would know anything about any of these..... ;-))
Y'all have a great weekend!
Love and Peace, KC!
Invisioned on |5:56 PM|
* * *